Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

Maybe it's my terrible internet connection at the moment, but I'm having trouble seeing it.

The shoulder throw isn’t a flagrant foul. If Buddy came down and shouldered him back, this isn’t a problem. He punched him.
This. I agree the shoulder throw, imo, was more than just 'boxing out', but closed fist punch especially with Wilkes reaction to it isn't going to get overlooked when it comes to a penalty.

The shoulder throw isn’t a flagrant foul. If Buddy came down and shouldered him back, this isn’t a problem. He punched him.
Oh I agree. We are screwed, but hate that they don’t show the shoulder

The only thing that is in Buddy's favor is in four years he has not so much as a single technical or flagrant foul. These days that isn't much and isn't necessarily reasoning to do let him play but could factor in.

Hope the ACC has same issue

statement from the acc:

“we have tried to review the buddy boeheim punch but the internet connection is terrible at barclays center. jim boeheim said it was inadvertant, we trust jim and have no reason to believe he would have a biased opinion. buddy will not be suspended. “

What a way to end your career!Poster boy for Mr nice guy loses his mind for a second.

since its duke...suspension % skyrockets

but i dont think he should be suspended, personally

problem is...how else do they punish him now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom