Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

C'mon man, he hit him hard and displayed a hateful look on his face. He got away with it for awhile. And then - the replay does not lie. Can't spin it.
And I thought lots of people here wanted our players to display hateful looks on their faces.

Only way is to shoot the lights out again - Girard has to look like Gmac against BYU when he dropped 40. Swider needs to have another 30+ and Sidibe and Anselem need to stay out foul trouble while also containing Banchero! Tall task but big game shows real men are

I love your optimism but Duke will never look past us! They are steaming hot about their loss to Carolina, and they will be on a mission from God, um, I mean, Coach K. :rolleyes:
Cuse will prepare for tomorrow's game by watching Hoosiers tonight. Followed by Nova vs Georgetown 1985 National Championship Gsme. Followed by 2003 Cuse National Championship Game.

Only way is to shoot the lights out again - Girard has to look like Gmac against BYU when he dropped 40. Swider needs to have another 30+ and Sidibe and Anselem need to stay out foul trouble while also containing Banchero! Tall task but big game shows real men are
They can put two 6’5” guys on Joe. He will have trouble getting shots off. No reason to ever come off Cole or Joe. Williams can handle anything in the paint. Duke will have to shoot 20% or worse to lose this game.

There is no longer a requirement that NIT teams have a .500 record or better.
That’s a good point. How many times has the NIT enacted that?

I'm the one hand, I can't dispute that he drew a punch. It really stinks, because it's so out of character for a kid who always has a smile on his face and is so easy to root for. Predictable response from the league, unfortunately.

But on the other hand, this totally sucks. I mean, I know it's due, I know we have a chance to win that only Lloyd Christmas would appreciate, but who knows? We were so hot today, maybe they could get things going again tomorrow. Now, it looks like a 500 season is slipping out of reach. What was

Lol. Some peoples' reaction to this is mind-blowing. So what, if the officials missed it, we know it happened!!

It reminds me of the segment on John Oliver's show Sunday about the death penalty, and an attorney defending for the state told an appellate judge that an innocent man should be executed if there was no applicable technical ground to overturn the lower verdict on.

I'm the one hand, I can't dispute that he drew a punch. It really stinks, because it's so out of character for a kid who always has a smile on his face and is so easy to root for. Predictable response from the league, unfortunately.

But on the other hand, this totally sucks. I mean, I know it's due, I know we have a chance to win that only Lloyd Christmas would appreciate, but who knows? We were so hot today, maybe they could get things going again tomorrow. Now, it looks like a 500 season is slipping out of reach. What was
Probably the last time Buddy got upset like this is when Jimmy took his crayons when he was three.

No use crying over spilled milk. House money tomorrow.

Hope the guys just have fun, truly. Cole or Joe get an open look, shot has to be up. Sy can hopefully control the pace and maybe his ability to change gears will give us a bit of chance to get them off kilter from the get go.

Sid and Jimmy have to fight like all get out against those Duke bigs. That's going to be real tough.

Again, house money. Play relaxed, let it rip, see where things fall.

If nothing else, I'd love to come out roaring to at least knock em back on their heels just to show them we got spunk.

God, I hate Duke. What I would give to win this game.

So much crazy, sad stuff going on in the world-
Buddy Boeheim throwing a punch then suspended for his last game added to the list.

Kept smiling all season, but probably hiding lots of frustration that played a role in a split second decision.
Sorry to see Buddy's career end like this.

No use crying over spilled milk. House money tomorrow.

Hope the guys just have fun, truly. Cole or Joe get an open look, shot has to be up. Sy can hopefully control the pace and maybe his ability to change gears will give us a bit of chance to get them off kilter from the get go.

Sid and Jimmy have to fight like all get out against those Duke bigs. That's going to be real tough.

Again, house money. Play relaxed, let it rip, see where things fall.

If nothing else, I'd love to come out roaring to at least knock em back on their heels just to show them we got spunk.

God, I hate Duke. What I would give to win this game.
Get a powerball ticket , better odds.

8EC56B68-E599-4CF3-9E19-B9ACBFB8FB92.jpeg

That’s a good point. How many times has the NIT enacted that?
I don't think they've ever taken an under .500 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom