Buddy's shooting... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy's shooting...

i'll give you one thing: there is nothing passive about your ahab-like quest to find every single tiny flub that paschal makes

You'd call that moving screen/trip a tiny flub?

Quite honestly, I don't think Jalen plays much the rest of the season. I'd be very surprised if he did. Could be completely off but I think he trusts Buddy to make the right decision more.
Welcome to the club!

Another subtle sign - Buddy put in second half ACC minutes. And he did well with them.

The Buddy vs zones and Jalen vs m2m piece is possible, but yet to be seen. Since Duke it's been Buddy as the 3rd guard. And its looked good. And when I say 3rd guard, I really mean mostly splitting time w Frank, because Battle is going beast mode and won't be taken out much.

We're pretty much half way through the season. Time to firm up the lineup. From my angle the TB/Buddy lineup is far superior to any Jalen related lineup. If I were JB, the Jalen experience is over until next year (outside of mop up). The m2m vs zone difference may be the Buddy vs Frank difference.

Vs Pitt Buddy played more for Hughes than anyone. He played 6 of Franks mins and 13 of others. Last night he even played 4 of Battles minutes. Like I said elsewhere, Buddy is likely the first guard off the bench but it could be for Frank, Tyus or Hughes depending on who’s doing what.

I'm posting garbage positive statistics because all I read on the board the past week after 2 straight wins is the following GARBAGE:

1. Conspiracy theories about Hopkins leaving.
2. JB getting lucky going to the FF 5 times.
3. Syracuse getting lucky that Duke missed shots
4. Syracuse getting lucky that Reddish(WHO STINKS) missed the game.
5. Questions about Buddy playing over Carey after Carey turned the ball over 6 times and Buddy hit like 8 of his last 16 3's.
6. Garbage about playing the bench more, but not wanting the coach's son on the bench to play.

That's fair :) I revoke my post - it all adds up I suppose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom