Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Should be up more than 7.

Also so conservative to end half. What do you have to lose? Run the two minute offense.

McDermott is starting to bother me, a lot, with how conservative he is. Every time we get a lead, dude tries to run the clock out.

DvsIJqvXQAMThx-.jpg

Kiko Alonso is garbage. He and his Boys Medium jersey should be thrown out of the league.

Did not know they had that much cap space in 2020.
"Bills have a lot of money to spend in 2019. They do in 2020, too. According to OverTheCap, the Bills have about $89 million in cap space next season. In 2020, they’ll have the most in the NFL with $142, as of now. That’ll change, but the Bills could be looking to continue this rebuild for two more years."

Looks like WR coach will be gone too, have to imagine the ST coach will be fired as well

Tremaine Edmunds named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

Josh Allen Offensive Player of the Week

Looks like WR coach will be gone too, have to imagine the ST coach will be fired as well

Not sure how the WR coach became the scapegoat here. I actually thought that the wide receiver group was one of the few units on the team that actually improved as the year went on.

McDermott as a first time HC has obviously taken some time to get his staff in place but he certainly hasn't hesitated to move on from certain coaches. You can tell he's really into the culture building and a guy like Terry Robiskie probably wasn't a great fit either but he's a veteran coach who was probably OK but they need better at WR, ST, and O line for sure in every aspect.

The Bills in free agency should be interesting, not only are you recruiting to Buffalo but McDermott is also pretty particular on character. I don't anticipate any HUGE splash guys.

I am certainly willing to give McDermott/ Beane another 2 years to see how this thing plays out

After what they found in Robert Foster, I'm all for this. Sounds like he had a lot of interest around the league.

I mean that highlight reel has me drooling, regardless of competition - he was clocked at 4.72 coming out of college tho so definitely a red flag there.

Very cautiously optimistic we may have - at the very least - just added someone (in January) that will make our 53 come fall.

I mean that highlight reel has me drooling, regardless of competition - he was clocked at 4.72 coming out of college tho so definitely a red flag there.

Very cautiously optimistic we may have - at the very least - just added someone (in January) that will make our 53 come fall.
Yea, he doesn’t look very fast in his highlight video (timed speed aside), but upside could be an in-shape Kelvin Benjamin that can actually catch the ball.

I’ll take a flyer on that any day of the week.

Saw a mock draft that had the Bills trade 10 to the Redskins for the 15 pick and the Redskins 2nd round at 46 with these selections:

15 Jonah Williams LT Alabama
40. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
46: Buffalo Bills (via Redskins): Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

I'd be very happy with that haul.

Saw a mock draft that had the Bills trade 10 to the Redskins for the 15 pick and the Redskins 2nd round at 46 with these selections:

15 Jonah Williams LT Alabama
40. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
46: Buffalo Bills (via Redskins): Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

I'd be very happy with that haul.

Absolutely. Dabol should help with the input on the Bama kids as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online