Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Bills under McDermott have done really well defensively against the Patriots.
You guys finally have a QB prospect who looks like he could be a top half of the league QB.
The rest of the offense blows for you guys.

On the bright side... Brady legit doesn’t look good. This doesn’t seem like one of those premature “Brady is getting old” things anymore.
Brady hasn’t been as good this year but right now he is nursing a knee injury.
He doesn’t come out of the game with 6 minutes left he was healthy. He can’t drive the ball right now because of his knee but honestly the Bills D was good today. None of the picks were anything but good plays by the Bills D.

Bills under McDermott have done really well defensively against the Patriots.
You guys finally have a QB prospect who looks like he could be a top half of the league QB.
The rest of the offense blows for you guys.
What you saw today is basically every week.

That’s why us Bills fans lose it anytime someone mentions “accuracy via completion percentage” re: Allen.

He needs to get more accurate but every week a majority of his “misses” are throwaways from pressure, drops and miscommunication.

No running game at all, ever, this year.

Nobody can get separation at WR unless your name is Robert Foster.

No tight ends. Clay was a healthy scratch today and is apparently getting cut after the season.

McKenzie 15 yard gain turned drop to end a drive.

Foster loses a 65 yard TD in the sun.

Croom fumbles at the 5 yard line.

Logan Thomas lets a 30 yard TD throw go right through his hands.

Every. Single. Week.

This organization better tank against Miami because we currently sit at Pick #6 in the Draft, can get 5 or as low as 11/12 with a win.

That’s why us Bills fans lose it anytime someone mentions “accuracy via completion percentage” re: Allen.

He needs to get more accurate but every week a majority of his “misses” are throwaways from pressure, drops and miscommunication.

No tight ends. Clay was a healthy scratch today and is apparently getting cut after the season.

Every. Single. Week.

This organization better tank against Miami because we currently sit at Pick #6 in the Draft, can get 5 or as low as 11/12 with a win.
Sign Derek Anderson and start him next week if you want to tank.

Every. Single. Week.

Next week is the one week it would still be useful to have Nathan Peterman on the roster.

How are y’all feeling about the offseason?

Defense could use an upgrade on the DL (which is kind of annoying given the Star/Murphy signings of ‘17) but I’m not doing any of that at the expense of building an offense.

Free Agency:

WR
TE
OL
OL

For me, I’d like WR Tyrell Williams, TE Nick Boyle, C Matt Paradis and OT Daryl Williams.

Draft:

Round 1 - BPA or Trade Down
Round 2 - WR
Round 3 - G
Round 4 & 5 - RB/TE/CB/LB

draft a stud oline dude and get one in Free agency. after that find 1 WR who can play and then you can mix and match all you want.. the NFL shows that if you can block a little there are RBs to be found who can move the chains.

How are y’all feeling about the offseason?
Just my opinions:

Draft:

First round hopes:
1. Quinnen Williams/Ed Oliver/Nick Bosa
2. Trade down
3. DK Metcalf
4. Reach on OLine

Other draft hopes:
1. At least 2 WRs (preferably in the 2nd and maybe 4th; my preferences are Deebo Samuel and Collin Johnson in the 2nd)
2. At least one RB (I like Darrell Henderson, Karan Higdon, Josh Jacobs, and the dude from FAU)
3. A TE and multiple OLine

Free agency:

RB options:
1. Malcolm Brown
2. Alex Collins
3. Tevin Coleman

WR options:

1. Tyrell Williams
2. Adam Humphries
3. Cole Beasley
4. Chris Conley

I’d also like to see OLine, DLine, and CB addresses in free agency and maybe Maxx Williams.

I think Darnold is trash.

Kellerman drives me nuts. I legit want to punch him every time he opens his mouth.

Jets fan here. Why you putting Darnold down? Trying to rationalize that Allen is better ?

Sam has actually had the highest QBR rating in the entire league over that last three or four weeks. Pretty darn good for a rook.

Like Allen, he doesn't have much to throw to and his o line is hardly all star caliber, but he is finding a way to get completions.

Now, I will be the first to admit I liked Mayfield better than Sam, but Sam is coming on strong and may well prove me wrong. Young QBs are all about progress, and as a Jet's fan I could not be more pleased with how Sam has come on the last month or so after a rocky start to the season.

I am not trashing your guy, pretty classless post unless you want to come back and support your statement with some facts, other than maybe, you have jumped to conclusions because of the first jets - bills game.

Last edited:
Jets fan here. Why you putting Darnold down? Trying to rationalize that Allen is better ?

Sam has actually had the highest QBR rating in the entire league over that last three or four weeks. Pretty darn good for a rook.

Like Allen, he doesn't have much to throw to and his o line is hardly all star caliber, but he is finding a way to get completions.

Now, I will be the first to admit I liked Mayfield better than Sam, but Sam is coming on strong and may well prove me wrong. Young QBs are all about progress, and as a Jet's fan I could not be more pleased with how Sam has come on the last month or so after a rocky start to the season.

I am not trashing your guy, pretty classless post unless you want to come back and support your statement with some facts, other than maybe, you have jumped to conclusions because of the first jets - bills game.

Could be wrong but I don’t think Cusefan0307 is even a Bills fan.

Darnold has way more to work with offensively than Allen - it’s not even close actually.

I like Darnold - he’s a good player. Tougher than I thought too. Hopefully Bills and Jets can have a nice rivalry between the 2 guys over the next 10-15 years.

Step 1 - do not beat Miami.

I made a bet at the beginning of the year w a friend on total Bills wins. Push is 6 wins. The only reason I’m half-heartedly rooting for a victory this weekend.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Bills fans! A blue t-shirt with the red throwback standing Buffalo logo greeted me under the tree this morning, as well as the annual eternal hope that next year is finally our year.

Hope you all enjoy the holiday with you and yours. Looking forward to us all overreacting to the 2019 draft.

Could be wrong but I don’t think Cusefan0307 is even a Bills fan.

Darnold has way more to work with offensively than Allen - it’s not even close actually.

I like Darnold - he’s a good player. Tougher than I thought too. Hopefully Bills and Jets can have a nice rivalry between the 2 guys over the next 10-15 years.

Correct. I’m a Saints fan. I thought Darnold was trash before he came out. Turns it over way to much and did in college too. Reminds me of Jameis Winston.

I’d rate the rookies as:

Baker
Allen
Darnold
Rosen

kw.jpg

I'll never forget Kyle scoring a TD in last year's regular season finale, and then celebrating the playoff berth with his kids in the locker room. I think that, to a man, the players were happiest for Kyle, that he finally got to taste the post-season.

He's always been a fan favorite (deservedly so), but the reception he gets at New Era tomorrow will be epic.

Kyle is the man. One of the best to ever put on the red white and blue

Anyone here think the Bills front office is pulling for a win against the Dolphins?

Anyone here think the Bills front office is pulling for a win against the Dolphins?

It's a tough one. Would love to see Kyle go out on a winning note and have Josh and the offense end the season on a positive note, but we need a high draft pick - too many holes to fill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom