Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

I thought I’d want to win this game but after watching Foster and McKenzie drop over 100 yards and a TD, I think I’d rather get a high pick that we can trade down for possibly a mid/late first and another second. Round 2 is going to be loaded with good receivers and I now want 2 of them.

Daboll is embarassing himself today with the playcalling. Shame, because I was actually feeling good about him for a few games.

What kind of play call us that on 4th down??

Scrambling to get the play off after a time out also??? I agree with Trent - should have gone to another read on that play.

There’s no talent on offense outside of Allen and maybe Foster. Even then, lots of WRs make that play on 4th down.

Read option on 3rd down goes for 10-15 yards if one our useless tight ends doesn’t block the defender straight into Allen.

This Offense cannot be overhauled fast enough. I’d just cut half the guys the second next weeks Miami game ends.

Zero contain on outside runs.
There’s no talent on offense outside of Allen and maybe Foster. Even then, lots of WRs make that play on 4th down.

Read option on 3rd down goes for 10-15 yards if one our useless tight ends doesn’t block the defender straight into Allen.

This Offense cannot be overhauled fast enough. I’d just cut half the guys the second next weeks Miami game ends.
We have TEs?

I think Foster has shown enough to hang onto for sure. Rookies aren't going to be perfect

I think Foster has shown enough to hang onto for sure. Rookies aren't going to be perfect
Oh, absolutely. I like Foster. He can be a good 2/3. To be a 1, he’s going to have to win plays like that 4th down but he has a chance to develop that skill.

He’s as physically gifted as it gets at WR when it comes to size and speed.

Outside of Allen, Foster and maybe Zay Jones the entire offense is completely expendable and needs to be upgraded. Personally I would build from the OL out to both protect our investment in Allen and because a good line helps hide other sins. It is amazing that this team could legitimately be 7-7 right now.

I am no fan of Jerry Sullivan (think he is a blowhard) but he is at right that the Pats always seem to have some 27th round pick at RB go for 250/2 tds against us..cannot wait for their dynasty to end. We HAVE to be ready to pick up the torch for the division. Need a serious talent injection for that to happen.

Is this 2 weeks in a row McKenzie goes off on a cart and then later in the game is inexplicably playing again?

What has happend to our run D my god
No Milano hurts. Then we lost his backup earlier in the game, Stanford.

Obviously not an excuse for all of what we’re seeing but Milano is a stud and dominated against the Pats last game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom