Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

It’s really bad. How can the NFL watch how this crew has officiated this game and find it acceptable.

The one sided calls. The imaginary calls. The taking nine hours to make the call, calls.

F’ng embarassment. Walt Coleman and his crew should be ashamed.
Walt Coleman's crew has been an embarassment forever. Today is his Mangum opus. Just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Looking for a statement drive here, bleed clock, score and put this game out of reach... That first play wasn't the start.

Geez Haushka made my heart stop with that kick but all that counts is it's good.

I really hope McDermott’s philosophy opens up when Josh gets more experience and weapons because this lack of aggression is why this is now a white knuckle affair.

I was fine with the offensive conservatism. It’s the defense backing off COMPLETELY that I didn’t agree with.

Congrats for taking it to your former coach, Bills fans!

You dropped his career NFL coaching record below .500.

Dougie showing, again, how much smarter he is than you guys. Tanking in a year when everyone else expects you to compete for a championship.

D48B65F3-3ECC-4663-A52E-F95F286EE529.jpeg

I was fine with the offensive conservatism. It’s the defense backing off COMPLETELY that I didn’t agree with.
My view is that unless we run the table, we’re probably not making the playoffs. So if this is about developing Allen and winning games with Playoffs a long shot, why not let him get some experience making throws around the red zone?

A run is probably the smart decision to go up 2 scores and burn another 25-30 seconds but I’d rather give Josh a shot at that over burning 25 seconds.

My view is that unless we run the table, we’re probably not making the playoffs. So if this is about developing Allen and winning games with Playoffs a long shot, why not let him get some experience making throws around the red zone?

Fair take

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom