Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

So, bye week and it sounds like Allen will be ready to go versus Jacksonville in 2 weeks. Do you start Barkley or Allen? I stick with Barkley until he loses, I am sorry but yesterday just shows how piss poor the qb play has been. I understand they still need to develop Allen but Barkley is only 28 and can be a very solid back up for a decent period of time. He's not a world beater but at least can make some throws.

Allen can start a few games towards the end of the year if they lose again.

So, bye week and it sounds like Allen will be ready to go versus Jacksonville in 2 weeks. Do you start Barkley or Allen? I stick with Barkley until he loses, I am sorry but yesterday just shows how piss poor the qb play has been. I understand they still need to develop Allen but Barkley is only 28 and can be a very solid back up for a decent period of time. He's not a world beater but at least can make some throws.

Allen can start a few games towards the end of the year if they lose again.

I love what Barkley did to stabilize the season yesterday but it has to be Allen. If he’s healthy, anything else would be wasted reps.

Defense is in place now. #1 in the NFL in fact. The only thing that matters is Allen developing so that his (hopefully) future good play can be paired with an excellent defense. That is what will get this franchise to achieve consistent winning going forward.

Dr2FiRIWwAUfV0o

Peterman cut.

Dr2FiRIWwAUfV0o

Peterman cut.

Finally. Glad it's over with. That being said, Nathan is not the worst QB in football history or anything crazy like that. He's a really good college QB who just isn't go enough for the pros - like the majority of them.

Also why is CBS not getting back from commercial for the review decision???

They’re correct calls but refs are never consistent.

Call the obvious hold on Hughes in the end zone and I’ll be ok with the refs calling everything on us.

This is exactly F’n right!

So Ramsey’s allowed to take his helmet off and taunt? Ok cool, I’ll remember that when Jerry Hughes gets an innocent love tap unsportsmanlike conduct penalty later.

This is an absolute joke with the penalties. Call a TO there, idiotic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom