Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

This is another conversation for another day but they should move on from McCoy, too much salary for replaceable production...

Yep, I appreciate what he's done the past couple years, but it's time. Just cut him in the offseason and bring in a young guy either via free agency and or via the draft. Buffalo is spending by far the highest percentage of the cap on RBs in the league and the run game still isn't good if you take Allen out of the equation.

Yep, I appreciate what he's done the past couple years, but it's time. Just cut him in the offseason and bring in a young guy either via free agency and or via the draft. Buffalo is spending by far the highest percentage of the cap on RBs in the league and the run game still isn't good if you take Allen out of the equation.

I thought I remember reading that cutting McCoy after this year does nothing for the cap. It's all dead money. So unless he truly has no role on the team or is a locker room cancer, there really isn't any point in cutting him.

I thought I remember reading that cutting McCoy after this year does nothing for the cap. It's all dead money. So unless he truly has no role on the team or is a locker room cancer, there really isn't any point in cutting him.
I think that's if they cut him this season. If they do it in the offseason it frees up roughly $6.5 million I believe.

How about St. Doug punting from the Bills 40, with under 10:00 left, down 7?

Gutless.

I'd make fun of it, but I have no doubts that McDermott would probably do the same thing given the opportunity lol. Coaches are still pretty dumb in these situations.

that game where Allen got hurt and Petterson gave it away is a killer right now. still not over though. beating miami(2) and the jets gets them to .500. can they get those 3 wins?

cincy over denver would be a huge game this week.

and then hope NE has nothing to play for week 15.

that game where Allen got hurt and Petterson gave it away is a killer right now. still not over though. beating miami(2) and the jets gets them to .500. can they get those 3 wins?

cincy over denver would be a huge game this week.

and then hope NE has nothing to play for week 15.

I can't see any scenario where New England has nothing to play for in week 16 (not 15). Maybe in week 17, but even then I don't think that's likely.

there is a if they lose 1 and KC doesnt. they own the houston tie breaker already and the chargers record wont matter as a wildcard. if the beat pitt they could have that tie breaker 2 and is houston really going to win the last 13 in a row?

at 10-4 they might have 2nd locked up .

are you could always get a crazy bad weather game in Dec too and give the Bills a chance.

Could have been a flag on the Zay drop. Also, Allen got clocked in the head on the last drive.

Guess the refs don’t wanna get loose with the flags when it’s in the Bills favor.

I’m so heated over how excited I was watching that play Josh made, only to have that worthless pos muck it up as only he can do.

I don’t care if his dead cap hit is equal to keeping him next year. He’s a loser and I dont want losers on this team.

Allen was an absolute MONSTER in the 2nd half and can only depend on Zay, Foster and McKenzie.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom