Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Can someone please educate Bill Cowher and let him know we dont play NE next week.

7D91D151-6772-4F3F-A3EC-2724852B98EA.jpeg

Solid outing today. Turnovers not withstanding in game 1, I've been fairly impressed with Josh Allen two games into his sophomore season. Seems to be more refined, working through progressions and making strong, accurate throws more often than not. Hope it continues the rest of the way.

I have said this several times but I think the media should let the 2018 QB class play out a couple years before they anoint certain individuals and claim who the gems are and aren't. I still have no idea and I am unwilling to say that I would drafted any of the first rounders over Josh at this point

Couple things from yesterday. Ford is awesome in the run game and is getting toasted off the edge in pass pro. Not sure what they are going to do or if this is going to be a rotational thing for a few more weeks. Can't slide Ford down to guard right now unless you ditch Spain. The other thing is it looked like in the 2nd half that Harrison Phillips has surpassed Star and was rotating in with the 1s. Star's contract is disgusting and would have $7.8 in dead money next year so can't really get out of it and even has $5.2 still the following year. Obviously we're flush in cap space but man was that a miss.

Couple things from yesterday. Ford is awesome in the run game and is getting toasted off the edge in pass pro. Not sure what they are going to do or if this is going to be a rotational thing for a few more weeks. Can't slide Ford down to guard right now unless you ditch Spain. The other thing is it looked like in the 2nd half that Harrison Phillips has surpassed Star and was rotating in with the 1s. Star's contract is disgusting and would have $7.8 in dead money next year so can't really get out of it and even has $5.2 still the following year. Obviously we're flush in cap space but man was that a miss.

Good post and agree on Star but gotta get the most out of him that they can. Phillips is really the type of guy that this staff loves. Lets hope Singletary can come back quickly. Looking forward to home opener.

The Ford connundrum...

A weird concept to wrap my head around after last years OL... A talented 2nd Round Lineman in Cody Ford is being played in a rotation at RT because the two staring Guards are so good that he’d be relegated to depth.

Spain and Feliciano look very good. I’m not sure what their contract lengths are, but keep this up and we need to extend both of them. Our interior is legit. If we could get the Tackles to step up, we’d make a jump into Top 10 OL rarified air.

The Ford connundrum...

A weird concept to wrap my head around after last years OL... A talented 2nd Round Lineman in Cody Ford is being played in a rotation at RT because the two staring Guards are so good that he’d be relegated to depth.

Spain and Feliciano look very good. I’m not sure what their contract lengths are, but keep this up and we need to extend both of them. Our interior is legit. If we could get the Tackles to step up, we’d make a jump into Top 10 OL rarified air.

I know Spain is on like a 1 year $2m deal.

Just looking at the schedule and that Big Ben injury has swayed me from 8-8 to 9-7 now. That week 15 game at Pitt was a probable loss and now has to be seen as a probable win. That happening could honestly be the difference in making the playoffs or not.

beat the jets and Miami twice and you get to 5.

cinci/wash/denver at home have to take at least 2.

if Pitts a mess take that one. and you get to 8.

win one of the browns/titans on the road..

balt/dallas/NE/phil is 5 tough ones.

8/8 is going to be close to a playoff team spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom