Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Harrison Phillips - torn ACL.

Dang, he was really starting to play well.

Ugh crappy. Thought he was having a pretty good season but it didn't look great on Sunday. Good news is that there is quality depth there plus Ed Oliver. Certainly not great though. Wonder if a certain DT might want to play half a season and come out of retirement, j/k (maybe).

Appears it was the same ACL he tore in college, not a great sign for his future prospects.

What are your thoughts on Singletary playing this week? Didn't practice yesterday?

Defintely fired up for Sunday

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on Singletary playing this week? Didn't practice yesterday?

Defintely fired up for Sunday

I would guess he doesn't play, but I suspect we'll know soon enough. Think this game is more ripe for Gore anyways, though obviously it would be nice to have a healthy Singletary too.

Everyone just come together and pray for no Edelman. I'll sacrifice Singletary if it means no Edelman. Unfortunately it seems like he'll probably be ready.

Everyone just come together and pray for no Edelman. I'll sacrifice Singletary if it means no Edelman. Unfortunately it seems like he'll probably be ready.

Yeah, I think so too. Edelman will t least give it a go, hamstrings are the worst because you just can't move with 100% confidence and reinjuring is so easy

I fully expect a loss. However I think we can still build off of the game. Would love if we could hold them to under 24 and have a chance for the win in the fourth quarter.

Crap
And Edelman is, of course, expected to play.

It is what it is. I don’t think Singletary playing or not is the reason one team wins or loses. This game is about Josh Allen, the trenches and can our defense slow Brady and their run game down.

That being said... Yeldon better hold onto the ball this week or my guess is he’ll be looking for a new team.

I look for McKenzie to line up in the backfield at times, and for him to get touches in the passing game while lined up at RB

And Edelman is, of course, expected to play.

It is what it is. I don’t think Singletary playing or not is the reason one team wins or loses. This game is about Josh Allen, the trenches and can our defense slow Brady and their run game down.

That being said... Yeldon better hold onto the ball this week or my guess is he’ll be looking for a new team.
I think Singletary is worth about a net 4 points. Seven points if Yeldon fumbles.

gonna be a live story form the bills game on the NFL channel either 1030 and 1130

Excited for today's game if for no other reason than we get meaningful football against the Pats. I don't think the Bills will win this game, especially without Singletary, but here's what I am looking for :

1)Offensive creativity for four quarters behind a functional OL. Enough of the third quarter swoons. Give me an offense that keeps NE off balance all day. Easier said then done, fully acknowledged.

2) Defense that generates pressure from the front four. Blitzing Tommy Boy is usually a recipe for disaster so we need Hughes etc to make him rush. Since I am being greedy I would also like to see a good run defense.

Today doesn't make the season but I do think it's a great measuring stick for fans to evaluate how big our dreams should be. Win or go toe to toe... Time to get excited. Get blown out... And it's another season of watching who wins while we attempt to steal a wild card.

Bills sweatshirt is on and ready... Labatts cooling in the fridge. Let's go Buffalo!!

Allen looks bad early and we still haven't learned to cover White on 3rd down out of the backfield.

Allen looked absolutely disastrous on that drive and for all the praise this defense gets, can they ever hold to a FG?

Allen looks bad early and we still haven't learned to cover White on 3rd down out of the backfield.
Yeah Allen is not exactly filling me with confidence out of the gate. Three lousy throws. Hopefully he settles down, because otherwise this is going to be a long afternoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom