Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

This half, and explicitly that last drive, reinforces what many on this board having been saying for the last few weeks. Singletary is an ELECTRIC player--so why limit his touches in the first half of games?

The other thing it reinforces is that Daboll loves to out think himself. Even that last goal line sequence- same heavy set for four straight plays? Spread them out and give Motor the ball. It's worked the whole drive! Don't @ me.
Never understand not spreading out the D in that circumstance.

Need to get Phillips back, transition Oliver to a 3 down DT, and get another run stuffing dt in the draft. Also as much as I like Lorax, hes getting annihilated in the run game. Need a 3rd lb to go with the two young guys

Needed to see gore get stopped again in a goal line formation huh? Also Knox might have gotten that first because he was on top of a player.

Most underused play in football history continues to be a qb sneak. Need 1 foot, lets drop back 3 yards first to hand it off. It makes no sense.

So tackling receivers attempting to catch is allowed. Why not challenge?

Wow
Hughes almost lost him. Can that dude just knock wrap Up?

Cost us points. Game has no business being one possession.

So sick of not seeing easy wins. Just not how the team is ever built I guess.

Third quarter was far too conservative. And poor coaching. That has to be challenged. That was an obvious reversal.

Cost us points. Game has no business being one possession.

So sick of not seeing easy wins. Just not how the team is ever built I guess.

Third quarter was far too conservative. And poor coaching. That has to be challenged. That was an obvious reversal.

This game will be tied shortly because of this conservative bs

Get it together guys. Redskins have ZERO business even sniffing a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom