Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

But does he generally match anyone that isn't terrible? Was debating with friends today if we would rather have Josh Allen or Jameis at this point if they were on the same contract. That's sad. Both are turnover machines but Jameis can at least go for 350 and win you a game. He will also lose you a game but so will Allen. Jameis has better weapons...but also knows he has to score 30 to win most weeks. Allen's potential won out but all agreed if we're going to Houston in the wild card round that we would rather have Jameis starting that game then Josh.
I’d reframe that question and ask if you’d rather have Jameis or Josh on the Bucs / Jameis or Josh on the Bills.

It’s an interesting question, but (potential aside) I’m not sure if Jameis throws for 300 with our offense and I’m not sure Josh doesn’t throw for 300 with the Bucs offense.

I will say that I’m losing patience with the deep ball woes and offense that can’t muster more than 20 per game. That needs to change... soon, or the natives will justifiably get restless.

Please. After yesterday, I am begging for an easy, boring win today. Odd times where the Bills are the counterbalance to the Cuse but we are where we are. Pick Haskins 3-4 times and stop the run. Josh, toss for 325 and three scores. My mental health thanks you in advance.

Please. After yesterday, I am begging for an easy, boring win today. Odd times where the Bills are the counterbalance to the Cuse but we are where we are. Pick Haskins 3-4 times and stop the run. Josh, toss for 325 and three scores. My mental health thanks you in advance.

Exactly where I'm at. When it comes to football, the Washington Redkins are not good at it. Let's get it done today like we're supposed to.

This half, and explicitly that last drive, reinforces what many on this board having been saying for the last few weeks. Singletary is an ELECTRIC player--so why limit his touches in the first half of games?

The other thing it reinforces is that Daboll loves to out think himself. Even that last goal line sequence- same heavy set for four straight plays? Spread them out and give Motor the ball. It's worked the whole drive! Don't @ me.

Sickening defense what the hell? Literally watching su. They can’t even complete a pass with this Qb and our linemen aren’t even touching Peterson

Sickening defense what the hell? Literally watching su. They can’t even complete a pass with this Qb and our linemen aren’t even touching Peterson

Lbs and DTs are non existent. Real bad sign, no answers at all

Lbs and DTs are non existent. Real bad sign, no answers at all
Nobody getting off a block. If this is any comparison to su I expect them to try play action soon. But Haskins has been absolutely horrible so far this season. Just stop Peterson. That’s it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom