Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Made it through my first home game ever... love the Bills stadium experience. Does not feel nearly as sterile or as commercialized as other nfl stadiums.

This game was the most dominating 20-3 win I’ve ever witnessed. Bills biggest problems are the penalties on offense. I think Bills need to move away from the designed Allen runs... everyone knows they are coming and the Bills can’t seem to keep it clean on those plays. This offense is so close to dominating, they just can’t keep it clean.

Bills don’t get enough vertical routes... most of the action is horizontal within 10 yards of LOS. Makes no sense given Allen has maybe the strongest arm in the league. Daboll needs to watch fewer Patriots games and more Packer games... Allen would do well in that sort of offense.

The Allen TDs to Beasely and Brown were things of beauty each in their own way. The Beasely throw showed Allen’s ability to hang in a really dirty pocket and make the right read. The Brown throw showed off his arm talent. Trivia question - when was the last time a buffalo qb threw td passes to multiple wide receivers in one game The wait is over we have our franchise qb!

Motor and the oline were dominant today. I was worried about the Von Miller/Ford matchup today and Ford seemed to easily hold his own. Singletary seems like Emmitt Smith reincarnated in a lot of ways.

Defense was dominant. White is playing a different game at this point... soooo good. Lawson earned his new contract in my opinion. Hopefully Bills start working on it. Oliver seems to have taken it to the next level.

Milano is great in pass protection but the only time the Broncos moved the ball was when they ran it right at him. He could not shed blocks and in some plays got completely taken out of the game.

I think Bills have a decent shot against Cowboys... my biggest concern is Milano stopping the run. Great win today!
Got ur cherry popped. Come back for another.

Good analysis as well.

Really satisfying win- some things to clean up but never felt like the game was in danger. My tiny, tiny quibble is with those two meathead punts inside the 40- for the love of everything McD go for it there, the defense was playing lights out! But ultimately it worked anyway so can’t argue with the result. Loved the defensive performance but some of that was how putrid their Allen was.

8-3!! Bring on the Cowboys, fresh off a 4pm game against the Pats in a cold drizzle...like our chances.

I read over on TSW that Foster was running on the sidelines after the pulled up on the field.

I really hope that was just a cramp, or looked worse on the field, because that guy impressed me today. I knew he was fast but, wow...

Here comes that brutal stretch.
image.jpg

Would love to beat them boys.

10 wins should do it. Gotta go 2-3 down the stretch.
I think they end up 11-5 though with plenty of room to spare.

Most winnable to least winnable
vs NY Jets - but even they looked good yesterday
at Pitt
at Dallas
at New England
vs Baltimore

It's nice that the Bills are looking like they are playing quality football going into the toughest stretch of the season. I think 10-6 with a wildcard game versus the AFC South winner looks pretty realistic

Most winnable to least winnable
vs NY Jets - but even they looked good yesterday
at Pitt
at Dallas
at New England
vs Baltimore

I have to see us beat NE before I believe it's not impossible. Even if we're on our way the refs will intervene; I don't know if I'm even totally joking after yesterday's farce. The worst part is that it wasn't even surprising; we're so conditioned to accept that crap by now.
I am much less pessimistic about the Ravens game than most people. Being dynamite the last 3-4 games doesn't mean they'll just roll everyone like Ohio St the rest of the year. Plus 10days rest & they'll be coming off a couple tough games.

It's nice that the Bills are looking like they are playing quality football going into the toughest stretch of the season. I think 10-6 with a wildcard game versus the AFC South winner looks pretty realistic
It does look like this team is starting to find themselves.

The defense looks solid against the run after that 2-3 game stretch plus we have the emergence of Oliver/Lawson and more blitz packages giving us a legitimate pass rush. I also like that Kevin Johnson is being used more and Levi Wallace less. Same for more Lorax as pass rusher and less Murphy.

On offense, the up-tempo looks to have given them an identity. Allen is starting to stack good game after good game and we have a dependable group of weapons in Singletary, Brown, Beasley and Knox. Also, the OL is becoming a strength as they develop some continuity.

Going to the game on Thursday, hoping the Cowboys have a crap week after the huge dud they put up offensively. Also hoping that drives ticket prices down as I'm playing the supply/demand game. Loving the chance of only having to drive an hour and a half to Houston for a playoff game too.

after the bills beat the patriots and KC knocks them off your drive is gonna be a lot longer...

after the bills beat the patriots and KC knocks them off your drive is gonna be a lot longer...

A 30 year life of Bills trauma makes me very content to hope for the 5 seed. Hoping for anything beyond that will likely cause a relex of them going 0-5 or 1-4 the rest of the way and lose out on the 6 seed via some tiebreaker.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Bills fans! Wishing you a great day with family and friends highlighted by Josh Allen’s 425 yard/five touchdown performance in a romp of the ‘boys. Mrs. Pattycuse, baby pattycuse and I will be rocking our Bills gear at the dinner table tonight. Since my brother in law is a Fins fan, it should be interesting...Let’s go Buffalo!

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Bills fans! Wishing you a great day with family and friends highlighted by Josh Allen’s 425 yard/five touchdown performance in a romp of the ‘boys. Mrs. Pattycuse, baby pattycuse and I will be rocking our Bills gear at the dinner table tonight. Since my brother in law is a Fins fan, it should be interesting...Let’s go Buffalo!
That’s how it’s done!

IMO, the key of today's game will be how the D fares against Zeke/Dak/Cooper/Gallup.

Is the D going to hold them in check the way that NO, NE and NYJ did? If so, we win. If not, we lose.

IMO, the key of today's game will be how the D fares against Zeke/Dak/Cooper/Gallup.

Is the D going to hold them in check the way that NO, NE and NYJ did? If so, we win. If not, we lose.
Not worried about their passing game. They will put up SOME numbers. Gotta contain Zeke. Gotta play ahead so we can run and let Allen pick his spots along the way, running and throwing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom