Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Probably not gonna be able to continue the defense is a problem argument today.

So Denver gets away with another delay of game and instead of 3rd and long, oliver gives them a free 15 yards. Fball IQ on this team is so bad

If the League has figured out the sweep to McKenzie then not sure he brings enough to the table.

This game is painful to watch. I thought it was gonna be a lot more entertaining.

Sucks to be you. I’m loving it.
Eh, I didn’t like our chances going in, that game just sucked to watch period. But congrats, I’ll be pulling for you guys in the playoffs though

That was a bizarrely easy game.

Our Defense was just filthy. The emergence of Lawson and Oliver could really take our defense to another level.

Denver’s Defense is legit and it looks like, dare I say, our Offense is beginning to find themselves?

Allen with one bad throw, but another very, very good game. Run game was nasty. Ford on Miller... Didn't hear Miller’s name much which leads me to believe the youngin stepped up.

Nice win in a game we absolutely had to have. Didn't see the game but Denver is bad, but just good enough that this could have been a What loss that we have become so famous for. Nice to take care of business.

Lot to love about this game:

Tre was an All-Pro

Dline was great all day.

Milano all over the field.

Beasley making a big impact.

Singletary and Frank hitting stride.

Josh running for fist downs and picking his spots through the air.

Roberts getting some yardage in Specials.

8-3. Get ur Turduken ready.

Solid, workmanlike effort.

Allen was solid, and notched a few 1st downs with his legs. Didn't like that we seemed to have so many 3rd and longs, though. Allen did throw his 1st pick in something like 176 attempts, so the "DURR...TURNOVER MACHINE" gang will probably re-emerge. Although Allen did complete a 30+ yard air pass today, so maybe that narrative (based on a random metric) will temporarily not be parroted.

Singletary was really good today, I thought. Showed great wiggle and elusiveness.

Beasley probably had his best game as a Bill, aside from his drop.

Props to Grandpa Gore for passing Sanders on the all-time rushing yards list.

Defense shut down the Denver offense, Tre White was, well...Tre White. Milano was all over the place, and thanks to the Denver OL for not blocking Shaq Lawson. Hard to tell how much of the Denver ineffectiveness was due to Brandon Allen not being good, the wind, or the Bills D. My guess is that all 3 played a part. It'll be interesting to see how the D fares against Dallas on Turkey Day.

Bojorquez was a pleasant surprise today. He could punt one 20 yards, and the next one, 70 yards, and neither would surprise me at all.

The penalties...yuck. We're not going to get away with the careless penalties against teams like Dallas, NE and Baltimore.

8-3...I'll take that all day, though.

Made it through my first home game ever... love the Bills stadium experience. Does not feel nearly as sterile or as commercialized as other nfl stadiums.

This game was the most dominating 20-3 win I’ve ever witnessed. Bills biggest problems are the penalties on offense. I think Bills need to move away from the designed Allen runs... everyone knows they are coming and the Bills can’t seem to keep it clean on those plays. This offense is so close to dominating, they just can’t keep it clean.

Bills don’t get enough vertical routes... most of the action is horizontal within 10 yards of LOS. Makes no sense given Allen has maybe the strongest arm in the league. Daboll needs to watch fewer Patriots games and more Packer games... Allen would do well in that sort of offense.

The Allen TDs to Beasely and Brown were things of beauty each in their own way. The Beasely throw showed Allen’s ability to hang in a really dirty pocket and make the right read. The Brown throw showed off his arm talent. Trivia question - when was the last time a buffalo qb threw td passes to multiple wide receivers in one game The wait is over we have our franchise qb!

Motor and the oline were dominant today. I was worried about the Von Miller/Ford matchup today and Ford seemed to easily hold his own. Singletary seems like Emmitt Smith reincarnated in a lot of ways.

Defense was dominant. White is playing a different game at this point... soooo good. Lawson earned his new contract in my opinion. Hopefully Bills start working on it. Oliver seems to have taken it to the next level.

Milano is great in pass protection but the only time the Broncos moved the ball was when they ran it right at him. He could not shed blocks and in some plays got completely taken out of the game.

I think Bills have a decent shot against Cowboys... my biggest concern is Milano stopping the run. Great win today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom