Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Still would like them to come up and try to pretend like they are gonna QB sneak and get them to go offsides.

Props to the D - they forced 2 turnovers and rebounded after the first drive.

Dak piled up yardage but a good chunk was in garbage time

and our boy Josh, he’s all growns up (think Vince Vaughn in Swingers)

Props to the D - they forced 2 turnovers and rebounded after the first drive.

Dak piled up yardage but a good chunk was in garbage time

and our boy Josh, he’s all growns up (think Vince Vaughn in Swingers)
He’s all growns up-n-growns up-n-growns up-n-growns up!!!!

71727E5E-0EE3-4BF6-BC56-79A1AA86AC57.gif

I’ve been a critic of Allen but he was great today, best game of his career by far. Great win

I don't get it...been watching sports center and it's as if the Bills had nothing to do with winning the game..it was just Dallas not playing well. Amazing.

That's ok. The talking heads can keep on sleeping on and doubting the Bills. The Bills don't care - I think that this stuff fuels the Bills.

That's what, three weeks in a row for best played game of the year. Nice.
Oliver coming on is much needed.
Thought the key was the offense controlling the game with 1st downs in the 3rd qtr. The Bills I know woulda just punted it back a half dozen times until the defense wore out.
Thankfully the refs didn't matter. Predictably they punished the Bills for NE getting every call last week.

That's what, three weeks in a row for best played game of the year. Nice.
Oliver coming on is much needed.
Thought the key was the offense controlling the game with 1st downs in the 3rd qtr. The Bills I know woulda just punted it back a half dozen times until the defense wore out.
Thankfully the refs didn't matter. Predictably they punished the Bills for NE getting every call last week.

Biggest play of the game was first quarter down 7-0 , third and long at the TWO, and he hit Beasely on a catch and run first down of 29 yards. they didnt score on the drive but they flipped the field. if they dont convert there, they have to punt from deep inside their own territory and Dallas likely ends up starting the next drive near midfield...who the hell knows what would have happened if they got down 14-0...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom