Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

who dared to dream that if the Bills win out they are now the #1 seed..

Would still need another loss by the Patriots. If both teams finished 13-3, then Pats win the tiebreaker of winning percentage against common opponents (11-1 for them versus 10-2 for us).

That sucks. When did common games start to outrank conference record?

It's only for inside the division. Wild card tiebreaker between teams from different divisions goes to conference winning percentage before common opponents winning percentage.

which means bills would win a tie for #1 see overall but not #1 in their own division.

attending a Bills home playoff game is something I really am looking forward too someday soon but at this point I would make a deal for 11-5, 5 seed with a game versus the Texans down there on wildcard weekend and I would take it in a heartbeat but hey may be worse may be much better

Still think we are a year away from the home playoff game.

attending a Bills home playoff game is something I really am looking forward too someday soon but at this point I would make a deal for 11-5, 5 seed with a game versus the Texans down there on wildcard weekend and I would take it in a heartbeat but hey may be worse may be much better

Still think we are a year away from the home playoff game.

Ya I gotta agree. As great as this season has been (for the most part) up till know the schedule down the stretch is very difficult. From a Ravens team that is a bad matchup this week to at the Steelers and then the ghosts of trying to beat the Pats and the officials on the road, I think finishing 11-5 would be an outstanding effort by this team. Getting that Dallas win gives us some much needed breathing room but we need to win at least one of the next three especially that Pitt game. The Ravens are really playing well so thats a house money game but NE I think even with Brady and the offense struggling mightily will be an uphill climb. I think were a year away as you noted.

While i'm still holding out hope for the division I think a much more realistic goal would be to clinch the 5 seed before playing the Jets in week 17. That way we could almost use that entire week as a bye before going on the road for Wildcard weekend.
God it's nice to be good again.

Kiss of death

I picked Bills in my parlay with KC and Jacksonville

A buddy of mine is in Buffalo this weekend for his son's hockey tournament, and they're coincidentally staying at the same hotel as the Ravens. I told him to text every Bills fan he knows and see how much money they will pool together to get him to accidentally pull the fire alarm at 2 am.

A buddy of mine is in Buffalo this weekend for his son's hockey tournament, and they're coincidentally staying at the same hotel as the Ravens. I told him to text every Bills fan he knows and see how much money they will pool together to get him to accidentally pull the fire alarm at 2 am.
I’ll chip in some bucks

1,000,000 units

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom