Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Good chance they get another shot. Chiefs are the only team definitely better than the bills in the nfl right now

Chiefs weapons are ridiculous. You almost have to hope Kelce or Hill get hurt

Shootout to Beane for actually bringing in NFL caliber wrs to Buffalo. Gone are the days of Donald Jones and Parris and Zay Jones etc...

Crazy, but the highest draft picks in our WRs are Smoke...and Roberts - both were 3rd rounders by Arizona. Gabe was a 4th, Diggs and McKenzie were 5th rounders and Beasley and Kumerow were undrafted

Unrelated, the entire Collinsworth family adds nadda to these broadcasts...

Did you know the Steers D coordinator is underrated? I had no idea until he told me. I mean all I ever hear about is the Steeler D and their coordinators and coaches...even more than any player besides Watt.

1607951337743.png

Did you know the Steers D coordinator is underrated? I had no idea until he told me. I mean all I ever hear about is the Steeler D and their coordinators and coaches...even more than any player besides Watt.

To be fair I didn't know who he was before last night. At least he doesn't bring his own personal camera crew like the 49ers guy.

He’s really a gigantic tool.

I don’t see how he thinks Allen looked awful ... maybe in the first half .. but he was then lights out .. and whose lighting up this Pitt D again ? Nobody ..

The AFC playoffs will not be easy, but being the 2 or 3 seed, and not the 4th means you miss the Chiefs til the Conf Championship game, and I think that's a big deal.

The AFC playoffs will not be easy, but being the 2 or 3 seed, and not the 4th means you miss the Chiefs til the Conf Championship game, and I think that's a big deal.

only team that can beat the chiefs in the afc in the playoffs is buffalo. IMHO..i don't think its likely, but its definitely possible

avoid KC and hope someone knocks them off. . and Avoid the Tenn running game

Great win. Needed it too. Had awful luck in my fantasy leagues knocking me out.