Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 133 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

You guys seeing the scuttlebutt w Dominique Foxworth’s comments re: Josh Allen today?

“I would be 100 percent lying if I said that when Josh does something dumb, a little part of me doesn’t get happy. And it’s not because I don’t want Josh to succeed. It’s because the people who are telling me that Josh is the second coming and Josh is better than everybody are people with American flags and dogs...”

Mafia owning space in this racist’s head, rent free. Lol. Love it.

It's a dumb comment, but Domonique Foxworth is most certainly not racist. I would, however, be willing to bet that he has received numerous vile and racist comments from people with profile pictures containing those images, which is likely where his bias is born out of.

It's a dumb comment, but Domonique Foxworth is most certainly not racist. I would, however, be willing to bet that he has received numerous vile and racist comments from people with profile pictures containing those images, which is likely where his bias is born out of.
Lol. I just LOVE it. You guys are always on.

You excuse hate because it’s the political narrative you like and then proceed to dream up his victimhood. Straight from the playbook. Page 1 actually. Shiz is hilarious.

And you make up hate so that it fits your narrative. Congratulations bud.

And you make up hate so that it fits your narrative. Congratulations bud.
I didn’t make anything up. The quote is right there. It’s real. It’s fact. He hates ppl that like American flags and dogs. Now who does it sound like he’s talking about, if you had to guess?

I didn’t make anything up. The quote is right there. It’s real. It’s fact. He hates ppl that like American flags and dogs.

Thankfully, we have Nate logic to make insane leaps for us. Not only does that quote not say anything about hating people with American flags and dogs, but you have also assumed that American flags and dogs equals white people. Noticing Bills Mafia people have profile pictures of American flags and dogs = RACIST DOMONIQUE FOXWORTH HATES WHITE PEOPLE.

Man, your clown takes on this stuff are sorely missed on the OT board.

You guys seeing the scuttlebutt w Dominique Foxworth’s comments re: Josh Allen today?

“I would be 100 percent lying if I said that when Josh does something dumb, a little part of me doesn’t get happy. And it’s not because I don’t want Josh to succeed. It’s because the people who are telling me that Josh is the second coming and Josh is better than everybody are people with American flags and dogs...”

Mafia owning space in this racist’s head, rent free. Lol. Love it.

That fool is one of the biggest tools on ESPN and that's saying something cuz they have quite a stable. I remember last year when he was claiming that Cam Newton had a lot left in the tank and was still one of the premier QBs out there. Where does ESPN find these @ssclowns?

Thankfully, we have Nate logic to make insane leaps for us. Not only does that quote not say anything about hating people with American flags and dogs, but you have also assumed that American flags and dogs equals white people. Noticing Bills Mafia people have profile pictures of American flags and dogs = RACIST DOMONIQUE FOXWORTH HATES WHITE PEOPLE.

Man, your clown takes on this stuff are sorely missed on the OT board.
You’re not good at putting two and two together, are you? Lol...

First of all he’s on Bomani Jones’ podcast. The ultimate sports broadcasting race hustler.

Don’t you think that rooting against someone’s quarterback because of who his supporters are implies hate? I mean, he goes out of his way to root against a guy because they like the American flag and dogs???? You’re not picking up on the hate there? Lol. This take is dumber than your Ed Oliver take earlier in the year where you scolded me for congratulating him for doing the right thing, when he very well would have been justified in not! Lol. Keep em coming clown.

You’re not good at putting two and two together, are you? Lol...

Don’t you think that rooting against someone’s quarterback because of who his supporters are implies hate? I mean, he goes out of his way to root against a guy because they like the American flag and dogs???? You’re not picking up on the hate there? Lol. This take is dumber than your Ed Oliver take earlier in the year where you scolded me for congratulating him for doing the right thing, when he very well would have been justified in not! Lol. Keep em coming clown.

Yawn. You're right about how stupid it is to be rooting against someone because of who his supporters are. I didn't dispute that. But, without any evidence (aside from links that you've made up in your head to fit your narrative), you've leapt to the conclusion that he's racist, which is the same logic-defying stupidity that you love to accuse others of.

That fool is one of the biggest tools on ESPN and that's saying something cuz they have quite a stable. I remember last year when he was claiming that Cam Newton had a lot left in the tank and was still one of the premier QBs out there. Where does ESPN find these @ssclowns?
These are ppl who think Tyrod was benched and traded because of the color of his skin.

Yawn. You're right about how stupid it is to be rooting against someone because of who his supporters are. I didn't dispute that. But, without any evidence (aside from links that you've made up in your head to fit your narrative), you've leapt to the conclusion that he's racist, which is the same logic-defying stupidity that you love to accuse others of.
People who love “dogs and the American flag”... you honestly aren’t drawing any particular group of ppl from that description? Not one comes to mind?

These are ppl who think Tyrod was benched and traded because of the color of his skin.

Tyrod is the one that said that he was benched because he was black. He created that story. I'm sure there were journalists and TV/Radio folks that agreed with that, but he's the one that created that story.

I can't say that he's a racist but he is fixated on race. I think most folks enjoy tuning into sports related programming to get away from the noise of politics and other day to day realities. This dude sees race as an issue around every corner and that gets very tiresome. Same with Bomani Jones and Pablo Torres to name a couple of others. But even if you put all that aside you're still left with a guy (Foxworth) that makes very dumb comments related to football that leave me wondering how he makes a living analyzing the sport.

People who love “dogs and the American flag”... you honestly aren’t drawing any particular group of ppl from that description? Not one comes to mind?

Trumpers?

Trumpers?
I mean I know liberals are filled w hate, as evidenced here and over on the OT board, but they hate dogs now too? Man, nothing is safe anymore.

O79 FROM THE TOP ROPE. Eyes on every thread out there, eh?
I try.
1608148922192.gif

Was looking forward to this game the most. Had a flight leaving tomorrow to do the game and Breckenridge. Was still going up until last month when the Broncos announced no more fans at all.

Was looking forward to this game the most. Had a flight leaving tomorrow to do the game and Breckenridge. Was still going up until last month when the Broncos announced no more fans at all.
Loved Breckenridge. Intermediate skiing at its best.