Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

CB287ECF-096D-4C5D-877E-AF5FE45D8DD2.jpeg

I highly recommend finding the video of this line... in the tunnel before hitting the field... wooooo

Ohio Department of Health are the real MVP’s.

Seeing fans in stands down south is one thing.. I live down here - I get it, it’s a totally different world... but to see 12k in the stands in Cleveland, a northern city, so close to Buffalo, was...frustrating.

Ohio Department of Health are the real MVP’s.

Seeing fans in stands down south is one thing.. I live down here - I get it, it’s a totally different world... but to see 12k in the stands in Cleveland, a northern city, so close to Buffalo, was...frustrating.

Covid cases in Erie County have quadrupled in the last 4 weeks, I was hopeful at one point that maybe the playoffs may get a few people in the stadium but certainly not happening now

Covid cases in Erie County have quadrupled in the last 4 weeks, I was hopeful at one point that maybe the playoffs may get a few people in the stadium but certainly not happening now

Yeah, fans in the stands was about to happen in Buffalo, and then things took a turn. Nowhere near as bad as Ohio right now, though...

JMO but I'd want the Ralph to be full and rocking rather than just have 10k or 12k fans.

RE: 1st round opponents Miami would clearly be the best matchup, and I wouldn't hate facing the Browns after last night. Colts/Titans/Ravens would all be tough opponents

RE: 1st round opponents Miami would clearly be the best matchup, and I wouldn't hate facing the Browns after last night. Colts/Titans/Ravens would all be tough opponents
Fine with the Colts, not afraid of Phil in the playoffs. Would be far more afraid of Henry or Lamar just winning a game on their own.

Aside from KC and GB - there are no other potential playoff match ups where I wouldn’t feel extremely EXTREMELY confident that the Bills would win.

Aside from KC and GB - there are no other potential playoff match ups where I wouldn’t feel extremely EXTREMELY confident that the Bills would win.

Tenn beat us up pretty good, I thought. I’m not too interested in playing them again

Tenn beat us up pretty goo
They did and I’d be happy to have an opportunity to return the favor. We are the better team imo.

Horrible set of circumstances for that game from a preparation stand point.

Allen’s first game post shoulder injury. I think it’s become evident that the shoulder was negatively affecting him for a few weeks after it occurred.

There were three horrendous penalties that gave the Titans double digits in extra points on the scoreboard.

Right now, defensively, we are on a totally different level than we were back then.

They did and I’d be happy to have an opportunity to return the favor. We are the better team imo.

Horrible set of circumstances for that game from a preparation stand point.

Allen’s first game post shoulder injury. I think it’s become evident that the shoulder was negatively affecting him for a few weeks after it occurred.

There were three horrendous penalties that gave the Titans double digits in extra points on the scoreboard.

Right now, defensively, we are on a totally different level than we were back then.
I agree although I'd prefer greener pastures.

Thought about this, names that kept coming up were Marshawn, Sam Adams, Kyle Williams, Spiller, Gilmore, Mario, Peters, or London Fletcher

Thought about this, names that kept coming up were Marshawn, Sam Adams, Kyle Williams, Spiller, Gilmore, Mario, Peters, or London Fletcher
E Moulds, Kyle, or Freddy... hard pass on anyone else

Prime Gilmore is the answer as the upgrade from Josh Norman to him is far greater than any other and would be the most help against KC.
Gilmore can KMA

You guys seeing the scuttlebutt w Dominique Foxworth’s comments re: Josh Allen today?

“I would be 100 percent lying if I said that when Josh does something dumb, a little part of me doesn’t get happy. And it’s not because I don’t want Josh to succeed. It’s because the people who are telling me that Josh is the second coming and Josh is better than everybody are people with American flags and dogs...”

Mafia owning space in this racist’s head, rent free. Lol. Love it.