Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Not to rehash the Foxworth bs, but Jon Feliciano & Jordan Poyer both just went at him on Twitter. Anyone can feel free to check it out there so we don’t get back into it here.

Last edited:
That fool is one of the biggest tools on ESPN and that's saying something cuz they have quite a stable. I remember last year when he was claiming that Cam Newton had a lot left in the tank and was still one of the premier QBs out there. Where does ESPN find these @ssclowns?
They can feel free to view everything through race, it is what it is, and ESPN promotes it, so it likely won’t change anytime soon, but the sports-related takes are so far off that I’m left wondering how they get paid to discuss sports for a living...

Bomani Jones literally said that Josh Allen’s fatal flaw is that he looks to run and doesn’t keep his eyes down field. Proceeded to state that he would never take the Lamar Jackson throw off a scramble to Hollywood Brown, because he wouldn’t be looking downfield.

Um, excuse me... that’s such a bad take that I don’t even know where to begin. There are probably 5-10 times per game that Allen scrambles looking to throw. He literally made the same Jackson play on 3rd down when he scrambled right and launched it to an open Knox in the end zone, who then got PI from the defender to prevent a TD.

Your morning reminder that the Bills magic number to win the AFC East is...one. ONE!

Can’t wait for Sunday...
It’s a “Field Goal Post” game!

0D7DE927-B92B-4841-ABF4-0C4AD38CBBF1.jpeg

Your morning reminder that the Bills magic number to win the AFC East is...one. ONE!

Can’t wait for Sunday...
Sunday?.. or Saturday?

Just making sure you don’t miss it ha.

Kind of lame that the game is on during the ACCCG, but it is what it is, and I’ll be pumped regardless. Go Bills!

Sunday?.. or Saturday?

Kind of lame that the game is on during the ACCCG, but it is what it is, and I’ll be pumped regardless. Go Bills!

It also overlaps with the Cuse-UB basketball game. Gonna have to rig up a second TV, I suppose.

Haha embarrassed to say I would have missed it! Whoops...
Better than our qb saying he’d be ready for Sunday on the news last night. Smfh. You guys being good is making me more excited for the game than even if it was the raiders or something. Can’t wait. Just hoping it’s more exciting than that boring display the last time we played each other, from my view anyway.

Just happened to be reading some articles and noticed that Nick Wright of FOX is a vocal naysayer on the Bills and Allen. This guy is one of the best contrary indicators out there so Bills fan should be happy about that. I remember back in 2017 he was a big time critic of Philly, completely wrote them off before and after Wentz' injury. In the NFC championship game Wright showed up at the Linc (FOX doing the broadcast) sitting several rows in front of me and kinda dressed incognito figuring nobody would notice him. When Philly jumped out to a huge lead over Minnesota he received relentless verbal abuse that went on for quite a while. Hope he fares as well with his current prediction. He has a bet with Cowherd where he has to cover himself with ketchup and mustard if the Bills win two playoff games and the same for Cowherd if Buffalo does not win a playoff game.

Sunday?.. or Saturday?

NFL don't give a flying . I also love how they're having a Christmas early evening game. Oh whoops NBA this is supposed to be your day.

People are saying this game is blacked out in Rochester on NFL Network. Is this real or are people just stupid?

You guys seeing the scuttlebutt w Dominique Foxworth’s comments re: Josh Allen today?

“I would be 100 percent lying if I said that when Josh does something dumb, a little part of me doesn’t get happy. And it’s not because I don’t want Josh to succeed. It’s because the people who are telling me that Josh is the second coming and Josh is better than everybody are people with American flags and dogs...”

Mafia owning space in this racist’s head, rent free. Lol. Love it.
He should be fired for that comment.

It's a dumb comment, but Domonique Foxworth is most certainly not racist. I would, however, be willing to bet that he has received numerous vile and racist comments from people with profile pictures containing those images, which is likely where his bias is born out of.
A. You have no knowledge if he is racist or not.
B. You deduced that those negative comments are based upon racial stereotypes, which you can only guess that he has received, and which you guess contained profile pictures.
C. He's a dog hater.

Just happened to be reading some articles and noticed that Nick Wright of FOX is a vocal naysayer on the Bills and Allen. This guy is one of the best contrary indicators out there so Bills fan should be happy about that. I remember back in 2017 he was a big time critic of Philly, completely wrote them off before and after Wentz' injury. In the NFC championship game Wright showed up at the Linc (FOX doing the broadcast) sitting several rows in front of me and kinda dressed incognito figuring nobody would notice him. When Philly jumped out to a huge lead over Minnesota he received relentless verbal abuse that went on for quite a while. Hope he fares as well with his current prediction. He has a bet with Cowherd where he has to cover himself with ketchup and mustard if the Bills win two playoff games and the same for Cowherd if Buffalo does not win a playoff game.
Who was the idiot from ESPN who promised he'd walk from Bristol to Syracuse (2003?)?

A. You have no knowledge if he is racist or not.
B. You deduced that those negative comments are based upon racial stereotypes, which you can only guess that he has received, and which you guess contained profile pictures.
C. He's a dog hater.

Thanks for addressing me. Now address Nate, who said he definitely is a racist. If I have no knowledge as to whether or not he’s racist, then surely neither does he. Odd that you only called out one of us...

Thanks for addressing me. Now address Nate, who said he definitely is a racist. If I have no knowledge as to whether or not he’s racist, then surely neither does he. Odd that you only called out one of us...
Lol

People are saying this game is blacked out in Rochester on NFL Network. Is this real or are people just stupid?

Who was the idiot from ESPN who promised he'd walk from Bristol to Syracuse (2003?)?

It was Tony Bruno on ESPN Radio and he said it wrt to SU beating Kansas in the regional final in 1996.

Ok, so local stations can’t show it, that’s fine. But NFL Network won’t be blacked out on Spectrum in Rochester, correct?