Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

That was a first. Bad call. The overhead angles looked pretty definite to me, but I guess there was no good “down the line” view.

If I were a special teams coach .. I’d say fair catch every punt and nobody block ... too many bad things can happen vs the minimal odds of something good

No worries, we'll just score now. This AFC East title is a long time coming, celebrate it fellas we've earned it.

That was a first. Bad call. The overhead angles looked pretty definite to me, but I guess there was no good “down the line” view.

But clearly you could see his cleat on the 3... so the ball had to have gotten that far .. so they literally have to see the ball or can they piece it together with common sense ?

I love how they just keep throwing now vs earlier in the year when they’d just run with the lead .. clear philosophical change the last few weeks

But clearly you could see his cleat on the 3... so the ball had to have gotten that far .. so they literally have to see the ball or can they piece it together with common sense ?
If they can’t see the ball, I think it has to be very obvious. But who knows.