Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I'm sure they would appreciate someone shoveling their driveway too. Going to sit at the airport in freezing weather for hours so that the players can drive by for 30 seconds is certainly on the stupid people meter. The try hard level of Bills fans since the start of social media is on par with society in general.

Not my thing and I wouldn’t do it in a million years but to each his own. I think Bills fans have always been a bit more intense well before Social media. I don’t think it’s embarrassing by any means.

supporting the home town team. Small market if fans weren’t like this in Buffalo the team most likely would no longer be there.

be careful what you wish for

Not my thing and I wouldn’t do it in a million years but to each his own. I think Bills fans have always been a bit more intense well before Social media. I don’t think it’s embarrassing by any means.
It was great when the story was, hey look at these blue collar folks tailgating for hours in 20 degree weather and going crazy for their team. That changed about 10 years ago with douches trying to do things for likes and views. Now table smashing and dildos is what the fanbase is known for.

Some thoughts:

Josh has become so much more than just the big arm and the mobile tough SOB big guy. (And those are the things we love about him most.) He’s making throws that are so anticipatory while at the same time creatively delivered to his target that it has become dissection.

Moss and the ground game feels like it’s tuning up nicely. If we can keep that ypc where it’s been the last few games the O can continually operate in good down-and-distances makes the air attack all that more unstoppable.

Defensively - now that we’re not getting gashed by the run anymore - we’ve been able to make these offenses one dimensional (because our O keeps them down on the scoreboard) which has allowed our playmakers to get to the guy with the ball or get the ball itself. Can’t say enough about Poyer... he might be the best Bills safety of my lifetime.

McDermott, Frazier, Daboll... what a triumvirate!!!!! The players will be put in a position to win these games we’ll play over this next month and a half or so. LFG!

Some thoughts:

Josh has become so much more than just the big arm and the mobile tough SOB big guy. (And those are the things we love about him most.) He’s making throws that are so anticipatory while at the same time creatively delivered to his target that it has become dissection.

Moss and the ground game feels like it’s tuning up nicely. If we can keep that ypc where it’s been the last few games the O can continually operate in good down-and-distances makes the air attack all that more unstoppable.

Defensively - now that we’re not getting gashed by the run anymore - we’ve been able to make these offenses one dimensional (because our O keeps them down on the scoreboard) which has allowed our playmakers to get to the guy with the ball or get the ball itself. Can’t say enough about Poyer... he might be the best Bills safety of my lifetime.

McDermott, Frazier, Daboll... what a triumvirate!!!!! The players will be put in a position to win these games we’ll play over this next month and a half or so. LFG!
Really, really don't want to lose Daboll. What him and Allen have going on is special. No ready made in house replacement avail, Dorsey needs another year or 2.

Really, really don't want to lose Daboll. What him and Allen have going on is special. No ready made in house replacement avail, Dorsey needs another year or 2.
Couldn’t agree more. Pegulas will make an attractive offer to keep him in house I’m sure.

Just depends on Daboll’s work life happiness.

He’s working in is hometown region w one of the best QBs - a HC position may always be there for him, elsewhere, if his success is no fluke (which his design and playcalling tell you it’s not.) Plus having Pegulas, Beane, and McDermott as your bosses should make him feel confident in an overflowing cup.

However, HCBD has a nice ring to it, if you’re him.

Couldn’t agree more. Pegulas will make an attractive offer to keep him in house I’m sure.

He’s working in is hometown region w one of the best QBs - a HC position may always be there for him, elsewhere, if his success is no fluke (which his design and playcalling tell you it’s not.) Plus having Pegulas, Beane, and McDermott as your bosses should make him feel confident in an overflowing cup.

I'm sure that has been his life's goal and it's never guaranteed to be available to him again. Pretty difficult thing to turn down. Would have to imagine somewhere like Jacksonville working with a big athletic QB in Fields may be tough to turn down.

It was great when the story was, hey look at these blue collar folks tailgating for hours in 20 degree weather and going crazy for their team. That changed about 10 years ago with douches trying to do things for likes and views. Now table smashing and dildos is what the fanbase is known for.

see your point for sure though on this post. I get it. The tailgating stuff was a bit much but they have tried to clean that up too

I'm sure that has been his life's goal and it's never guaranteed to be available to him again. Pretty difficult thing to turn down. Would have to imagine somewhere like Jacksonville working with a big athletic QB in Fields may be tough to turn down.

I just don’t want him to go to the Jets but he has to take job for $ alone. I’m sure he and family are pretty happy in buffalo but you can’t turn that $ down.

worth noting that Daboll and Tom Telesco went to HS together

Agree. As happy as he might be working at Buffalo, I'm mentally prepared to lose him. I just don't see how he could turn down a head coaching job.

I don't see it happening but there is always hope.

They should open it for free to all NYS Frontline and healthcare workers that have been vaccinated with both doses ... 21 days apart ... for Pfizer .. still keeping mask and distancing protocol

The Jags job may have just gotten a hell of a lot more attractive after today (assuming Marrone actually gets canned).

The Jags job may have just gotten a hell of a lot more attractive after today (assuming Marrone actually gets canned).
That job now takes the pole for most desirable. I thought he was a great fit when it was a 2nd tier job. Not sure he'll have access to it now. Not trying to be disparaging in any way but don't think hes gonna be considered the #1 guy available and not sure they are going to want a 1st time HC coming in with Lawrence.

Yeah just a bunch of tools trying to relive their Frat days