Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 138 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

He came back to the field, walking on it

According to the announce, he was tired from being awesome.
My buddy said diggs was carted to locker room... that’s false right

My buddy said diggs was carted to locker room... that’s false right
He was. But he came back out at the end of the game. He was only wearing one shoe, but was walking without difficulty. Even jumping around a little.

He was. But he came back out at the end of the game. He was only wearing one shoe, but was walking without difficulty. Even jumping around a little.

he’s got 3 weeks too. Think he will be fine.
woujd love to get the 2 seed though

Okay good.

Bills Nation...how we doing?

I'm feeling pretty damn good myself!!!
My level of thanks at not having to watch the %/$&ing Patriots win another division title is quite high. Hugely satisfying win, reminded me (slightly) of the 1990 AFC title game destruction of the Raiders. Starting to feel like maybe, just maybe, we are peaking at the right time for once...

What a season

-Exceed last year's win total
-Win the division

Those were my goals before the season and they just accomplished both of them. And they're closer to being a Super Bowl contender than I expected

exceeded last year's win total against a MUCH tougher schedule.

Allen is too good.
AF47EF71-5BAF-4E13-99DF-4E73CE15043A.jpeg

This game was a joke. Their only points on a muffed punt, that bs roughing call & garbage time.
Like the Steelers/Cowboys/Texans national road games last year the refs tried soooo hard to keep it close.
I like Schopp's point about the Broncos being the new drought era Bills. He's 100% right. 1st down incomplete, 2nd&10 run (which, I love that we're smart enough to be ready for) stuffed for no gain. What a stupid team.
Finally a junk time score for us. That makes the unofficial tally on the year 7-49 by my count.

There's such an '03 Cuse vibe with this team. I'm not even nervous for these games. But at the same time, there might not ever be a better shot at it than this year.

I don't know if it's just me but the go meet the team at the airport people embarrass me as a Bills fan. Not quite jumping through tables for snapchat embarrass, but embarrass none the less.

I'm not even nervous for these games.
It’s pretty wild how easy it is to watch this team now. You just know, no matter what, we’re gonna keep scoring. It’s an unbelievable weight off of your shoulders, as a fan, to know you got Josh and the boys in your back pocket.

Who knew watching these games could be good for the heart?!

The players seem to appreciate it.

You’re overthinking it.
I'm sure they would appreciate someone shoveling their driveway too. Going to sit at the airport in freezing weather for hours so that the players can drive by for 30 seconds is certainly on the stupid people meter. The try hard level of Bills fans since the start of social media is on par with society in general.

The players seem to appreciate it.

You’re overthinking it.

Agreed. I personally wouldn't consider doing it, but the players and coaches do seem to feed off of stuff like this.

Kim Jones of NFLN is reporting that Diggs' foot injury is NOT serious and it's not expected to impact his availability moving forward.

I'm no doctor, but the way that Tre was celebrating after the game, he sure looked OK to me.