Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

We have to get another TE in the draft or start having Kroft activated as the second TE, Knox is a drop machine.
I believe they just activated Kroft.

Yeah a lot of edge runs on that drive, a bit odd, obviously without knowing the game plan. But not particularly inspiring.

Every 2nd&long is a run which hasn't happened all year. I think we're trying to put some "phony film" on tape for playoff opponents.

Timeout huh... alright l
I’d like to see a different angle of the cheater calling that timeout other than the close up. That doesn’t show a thing. Ball was almost to Davis’ hands by the time the whistle blew.

I’d like to see a different angle of the cheater calling that timeout other than the close up. That doesn’t show a thing. Ball was almost to Davis’ hands by the time the whistle blew.
He got it

Honestly this feels like the teams have reversed roles--Buffalo is clearly the better team and the Pats are hanging around waiting for a mistake. You hate to see it

Poyer tried to play that off, pretty sure the officials got buzzed from upstairs. Hopefully not a concussion
Just love love love that guy... hope he’s ok.