Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

This is the MNF promo for tomorrow’s game that ESPN ran during last Monday’s MNF game:

It would take an act of God for the Steelers to win this game.

Looks like we aren’t likely to be resting folks in wk 17... can’t believe the Colts choked that game away to that inept Steeler’s offense.

Looks like we aren’t likely to be resting folks in wk 17... can’t believe the Colts choked that game away to that inept Steeler’s offense.

If we win next week, we get the 2 seed no matter what, right?

so any reason to worry about this game? patriots are trash right? glimore is gone right?

No reason to worry.

i also have the bills just needing to win to cover the last leg of a mega parlay...would you hedge?

so any reason to worry about this game? patriots are trash right? glimore is gone right?

absolutely. patriots will play hard and Josh has not been great versus them either. Just get the win and move on. Pats will try to win the way they did earlier in the season as well, try to make it a rock fight

i also have the bills just needing to win to cover the last leg of a mega parlay...would you hedge?

Yeah at a ML of +275 I would hedge a fair amount. Don't be greedy.

Ya I agree with IB and Bpo, you definitely want to hedge a bit here. Buffalo should win this game going away, and in a non-covid year with fans even at NE I think they would. However, empty stadium, Bellicheat and his nonsense, and Josh's less then stellar prior performances against NE give me a bit of pause. I do like that Smoke should be back and Knox has started to finally put things together a bit. Still I'd be careful here, its still the Bills and were do for one of those halves where he can't get out of our own way.

1609169066221.png