Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Hopefully just minor sprain or something. Absolutely atrocious throw. Why even throw that? Just dumb.

just beat the pats 38-9 and you can’t stop slinging negative BS.. give it a rest. It’s football injuries happen at anytime. Hindsight is 20/20

Allen and Diggs with a bro love fest on Sportscenter interview after the game. Love to see it.

just beat the pats 38-9 and you can’t stop slinging negative BS.. give it a rest. It’s football injuries happen at anytime. Hindsight is 20/20
Leave. You’re a clown.

I don’t understand why we get Baltimore if everyone wins next week ... except Miami .. Baltimore would be 11-5.. as would Cleveland ... as would the colts .. ravens are 3-0 against those two teams ... Cleveland twice, colts once ... so they end up 7 ?

I don’t understand why we get Baltimore if everyone wins next week ... except Miami .. Baltimore would be 11-5.. as would Cleveland ... as would the colts .. ravens are 3-0 against those two teams ... Cleveland twice, colts once ... so they end up 7 ?

I think you might be right, Ravens are currently the six seed and hold tiebreakers over Cle and the Colts. I don't see how they aren't at worse the sixth seed going into the playoffs. In that case Buffalo would only see them in the first round if we lost to Miami on Sun bumping us to the 3 seed if Pitt wins.

I think you might be right, Ravens are currently the six seed and hold tiebreakers over Cle and the Colts. I don't see how they aren't at worse the sixth seed going into the playoffs. In that case Buffalo would only see them in the first round if we lost to Miami on Sun bumping us to the 3 seed if Pitt wins.

The only way we lose to Miami is if we see Pitt sitting their starters vs the browns and we follow suit

Caller into WGR this morning said that the Bills need to cut Diggs because we aren’t spreading the touchdowns around enough. He said teams will just be able to double him in the playoffs and shut him down. Nevermind the fact that 12 players have caught a TD pass this year and Diggs only accounts for 20% of TD’s. Delusional. He got laughed off the air.

Caller into WGR this morning said that the Bills need to cut Diggs because we aren’t spreading the touchdowns around enough. He said teams will just be able to double him in the playoffs and shut him down. Nevermind the fact that 12 players have caught a TD pass this year and Diggs only accounts for 20% of TD’s. Delusional. He got laughed off the air.

That had to be a Jets or Giants fan trying to be funny, no one can possibly be that stupid.

Man, screw the colts and pitt. Can’t believe Indy blew that game. Would have already locked #2. 17 pt lead in the third.

Some callers are crazy. Pissed I forgot about listening this morning. I never do but slept in late. I like Sal’s show from 10-12 on WGR.

I hate to write this as a Bills fan because you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop...

...but the ceiling is raising for this team before our eyes. Prior to the season I thought a return trip to the playoffs and an AFC East title would be a hugely successful season. I still consider that to be true- but it feels now like this team is capable of a deep run, perhaps even to the Super Bowl. At minimum I would love to win a playoff game and be playing for the AFC championship.

Who knows, maybe it's taken me this long to begin to believe- but the offense is playing at a ridiculous level. The defense appears to be hitting its stride with Milano and Edmunds back healthy- less some concerns with the running game. Special teams is now great- Bass has rounded into a reliable kicker, Roberts is a stud and Bojo has a huge leg. McDermott suddenly goes for every manageable fourth down and understands the value of a two-for-one. The team is still capable of a few "what" moments but show me a team in the NFL who doesn't.

I still think the Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC- but dare we begin to dream? I hate to overreact to destroying a lousy Patriots team (that sentence feels great to type), but at some point let's go the Parcells route and acknowledge that we're 12-3, and one Hail Murray away from being 13-2. That's not a good team- that's a great one.

So obviously we control our own destiny, but if we lose we want pitt to as well, which then puts the browns and the dolphins in the playoffs. So Colts would need balt or Tenn to lose.

No clue about the seeding but where do people rank the teams they’d prefer to see from most to least for round 1? Just curious. Interesting group of options. Outside of the dolphins, all of them have very strong running games.

Dolphins
Colts
Browns
Ravens
Titans