Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Fun obscure trivia - we've never lost a home rematch vs the Dolphins after winning game 1 in Miami and it's never been closer than 2 TD's.
Too bad a game like this likely ends that. It seems to me Miami is free $ here. Does the market actually think we're a favorite assuming key players resting or are they just putting way too much stock into McD's words or lack thereof (I'm guessing the latter).

Barkley and the backups have a significantly better chance of out-dueling Tua with no bearded righty in the bullpen.

I’m, now, all-in for sitting as many players as you can and limiting the snaps for as many players as you can.

Take advantage of the leverage we have earned.

26603631-28E2-4B3B-974B-B6B20546E6AB.jpeg

Barkley and the backups have a significantly better chance of out-dueling Tua with no bearded righty in the bullpen.

I’m, now, all-in for sitting as many players as you can and limiting the snaps for as many players as you can.

Take advantage of the leverage we have earned.
Generally agree but would like to know the odds we'd have to play the Chiefs in the 2nd round if we are a 3 seed.

If i was buffalo I would take every player and go to a bubble for the next few weeks.. if you win its worth it.. if you lose its over soon anyway.. but nothing worse than losing someone(s) during the 3 games of the play offs..

its not like the player has to do anything wrong to have contact tracing issues..

Will be interesting to see who gets activated at WR for Sundays game Is Brown good to go? Does Duke get the call up? What about Stills on short notice. Buffalo is probably going to need at least 1 if not 2 new WR's in this game if we plan on sitting Diggs and both Brown and Beasley are out.

Well then there's a handful of players I don't want to see with helmets on.

Yeah the only difference between the 2 and the 3 this year is guaranteed homefield advantage until the AFC title game, which doesn't mean as much with (basically) no fans in the stands. I suppose getting to sleep in your own bed the night before your game is another advantage.

Kamara tested positive.

***crosses all fingers the bills are not impacted for postseason***

Stills with the wink face emoji on Twitter... whatever that means. Aaron Wilson of BR seems to think he’s going to sign with Buffalo.

Really interesting signing given McDermott saying Beane has had his eye on Stills for a while. Wondering out loud if this is a multi-year potential relationship.

Stills with the wink face emoji on Twitter... whatever that means. Aaron Wilson of BR seems to think he’s going to sign with Buffalo.

Really interesting signing given McDermott saying Beane has had his eye on Stills for a while. Wondering out loud if this is a multi-year potential relationship.
Yeah I don’t expect much from this signing but doesn’t hurt in any way. Still a potential downfield threat perhaps. A guy who might play a few snaps and look for some
Shots deep.

Yeah I don’t expect much from this signing but doesn’t hurt in any way. Still a potential downfield threat perhaps. A guy who might play a few snaps and look for some
Shots deep.
Agreed. If it’s just for the playoffs, I still like it. See above with Kamara. With Beasley banged up, Brown hopefully healthy but we’ll see and Davis being a rookie, mixed in with COVID protocol... I’ll take having a good vet WR for a (break glass) emergency wideout/additional speed threat.

Moot point, as I think that this would be Beane's reaction, but interesting for discussion nonetheless:

Love it - and I completely agree.

Josh Allen might be the most physically gifted QB to ever come into the league. It was all about getting him the right coaching and experience.

The aesthetic beauty of watching guys like Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen play is what makes them stand out. It’s hard to put into words but...

The throwing motion (that effortlessness power and control) the command of the ball. The improvisational ability to slide/scamper/run in-the-pocket & out-of-the-pocket. The darts that they throw on the run. The creative throwing angles and body control on throws that require a non-cookie cutter throwing technique.

And now that Allen has been given weaponry and has caught up in reading the defense - these three are the best in the biz.

One thing about Allen though is his competitiveness. His heart is on his sleeve. He is still harnessing that imo but this playoff run will show us the progress he has made there. If he can channel the emotion cleanly, he will become an all time great player.