Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I guess it's stupid that the timeslot makes me want the game more because it's the playoffs, but man, Game 1 of 6...we have to win this game. The rest of the games minus Balt-Ten suck as it is.
Agreed. I think Steelers/Browns has some juice, but could easily be a blowout. The NFC games are trashhhhhh.

Duke elevated. I like Duke but w t f does it mean as far as Cole or Stefon??

Duke elevated. I like Duke but w t f does it mean as far as Cole or Stefon??
Back up plan in case they find that one of them can’t go after being evaluated in pre game warm ups.

Last edited:
I think you can win this game without either one if they are not close to 90% but you really need them next week, colts will give up big plays to anyone.

Home Playoff Game!! Not being able to be there is gross though. Been waiting for this since I was 11.

Home Playoff Game!! Not being able to be there is gross though. Been waiting for this since I was 11.
I was 12 and at my uncles celebrating Christmas the day of our last Bills home playoff game.

Bought season tix off a guy I work with after Josh’s rookie year anticipating that with him, McDermott, and Beane we would get that home playoff game and I knew I’d have to be there! Surreal that I am not in the Mud Lot right now cranking music and munching on whatever food we would have decided on. Playing catch with the footy, meeting new ppl, warning Colts fans as they walk by, with their gear on, that “they got some shiz on their shirt...” lol

I am excited and not nervous at all. Josh and the boys got our back today.

130 tickets wont get getting used after covid testing i see.. Wouldnt be surprising if a few more turn up with the rapid test pre-game either.

some people will be driving there and find out they cant go in.

at least they are refunding the ticket money.

they did a good job of stopping people from re-selling tickets it looks like..

Back up plan in case they find that one of them can’t go after being evaluated in pre game warm ups.
Hoping they are good to go. Haven’t seen Duke all year so it’s an interesting move.

yesterday ESPN said Beasley was out now he is questionable.. Diggs concerns me more since more likely with that injury if he worsens it he is out for awhile.. Beasley probably either can go or not but it probably doesnt really get worse,

FWIW:

Just saw an ESPN alert that Diggs is good to go.

I was at the last home playoff game, and it sucked. 80,000 fans witnessed the virtual end of an era. Kelly was hit in the head (his knee was down, and he fumbled, but Jax was given the ball) and carted off the field. Yuck.

I was 12 and at my uncles celebrating Christmas the day of our last Bills home playoff game.

Bought season tix off a guy I work with after Josh’s rookie year anticipating that with him, McDermott, and Beane we would get that home playoff game and I knew I’d have to be there! Surreal that I am not in the Mud Lot right now cranking music and munching on whatever food we would have decided on. Playing catch with the footy, meeting new ppl, warning Colts fans as they walk by, with their gear on, that “they got some shiz on their shirt...” lol

I am excited and not nervous at all. Josh and the boys got our back today.
2 best friends are on their way. They have 4 seats but were only able to get 2. I was hoping to be able to grab a spot if there was 4 and fly home but no dice.

2 best friends are on their way. They have 4 seats but were only able to get 2. I was hoping to be able to grab a spot if there was 4 and fly home but no dice.
Too bad you missed out. I’m sure your boys will be making extra noise for all of us today! God bless em!

Too bad you missed out. I’m sure your boys will be making extra noise for all of us today! God bless em!
making people take the tests mid week made it pretty hard for more than locals to really go I suppose

yesterday ESPN said Beasley was out now he is questionable.. Diggs concerns me more since more likely with that injury if he worsens it he is out for awhile.. Beasley probably either can go or not but it probably doesnt really get worse,

I'm more concerned with today than next week. I think the Steelers (assuming they win) will be an easier opponent than the Colts. The Colts can run the ball, the Steelers can't. If Diggs were out today or severely compromised- I don't expect that to be the case -that would be a major negative.