Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Rap hasn’t sounded this good since I was 16 years old cruising around town in my buddy’s Mazda 626 bumping the custom speakers!

Did he have a “Kicker” subwoofer?

9F37B271-5FB6-43E6-9E51-7200D05312C3.jpeg

Kyle Brandt (on GMFB) saying 7,000 Bills fans on Saturday is like 50,000 - Then comparing them to the Spartans in 300, while exclaiming “We will play in the shade” is the greatest thing I’ve heard all week.

Was just randomly looking at something on Marv Levy's Wikipedia page... wow he is 96 years old. For some reason I would have guessed 10 years younger than that.

Was just randomly looking at something on Marv Levy's Wikipedia page... wow he is 96 years old. For some reason I would have guessed 10 years younger than that.

I had to look that up a few weeks ago too and was stunned.

Couple interesting stats from Warren Sharp regarding the Bills offense.

-Only second team in NFL history with at least 20 first downs in every game (2012 patriots)
-Second fewest punts in nfl history (16 game season seasons)

this is a historically dominant offense.

Imagine this offense with a real #2 WR or a dominant deep threat. Still just an avg running game with the oline issues.. lots of room for upside here.

Imagine this offense with a real #2 WR or a dominant deep threat. Still just an avg running game with the oline issues.. lots of room for upside here.

I think Davis has the potential to be that bonafide #2. 35 catches for 600 yards and 7 TD's as a rookie ain't too shabby.

I think Davis has the potential to be that bonafide #2. 35 catches for 600 yards and 7 TD's as a rookie ain't too shabby.

Most likely the route they will take and I also think this will be Brown's last season as a Bill due to cap concerns. They are almost definitely going to sign Milano back you would think

Couple interesting stats from Warren Sharp regarding the Bills offense.

-Only second team in NFL history with at least 20 first downs in every game (2012 patriots)
-Second fewest punts in nfl history (16 game season seasons)

this is a historically dominant offense.

been saying for weeks they are a machine and a fun watch. Supremely efficient. Very balanced, attack all areas of the field.

John Brown isn’t a real #2 or a deep threat in your mind?

John Brown isn’t a real #2 or a deep threat in your mind?
not even close.. you are thinking deep threat, in that he has some speed, fine.. I want a deep threat who has some size and is physical. he is more the mix it up type #2 guy.

If you're thinking of a Julio/Ridley WR combo yes that would be great, but realistically I don't think they have the cap room to have that without getting rid of talent at other spots. I think Brown is serviceable as a #2 and I like investing money in a good slot WR like Beasley.

This team is really built like Kansas City was last year.

Most likely the route they will take and I also think this will be Brown's last season as a Bill due to cap concerns. They are almost definitely going to sign Milano back you would think
Maybe, but in every mock draft I’ve seen, there are stud linebackers closing out the First Round. One should be there when we draft.

However, the 9 mil cap savings for a guy who we didn’t miss too much over the course of the season, could certainly play a role in our roster construction next year. If that’s the case, I hope we sign Stills long term, or have someone as a pure speed threat to replace him.

Man, I am anxiously excited!
Hated the day/time slot when they announced it, but now I’m glad because I don’t know if I could wait around until late Saturday/Sunday.

I’m at the point where I’m literally just counting down the hours until game time.

If you're thinking of a Julio/Ridley WR combo yes that would be great, but realistically I don't think they have the cap room to have that without getting rid of talent at other spots. I think Brown is serviceable as a #2 and I like investing money in a good slot WR like Beasley.

This team is really built like Kansas City was last year.

Yah 1k yards in last year's offense makes you a good #2 in my book.

Hated the day/time slot when they announced it, but now I’m glad because I don’t know if I could wait around until late Saturday/Sunday.

I’m at the point where I’m literally just counting down the hours until game time.

I guess it's stupid that the timeslot makes me want the game more because it's the playoffs, but man, Game 1 of 6...we have to win this game. The rest of the games minus Balt-Ten suck as it is.