Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

did they already do the random selection process so people know? just wondered how they did it.. if you have a block of 8 did you get 1 shot at tickets or something?

I'm not sure the process, but I do know that one of my good friends got two tickets. Sounds like suite holders also got priority. My wife's company received an allotment of 8 tix for their suite. Unfortunately, she's not high enough up the totem pole to score a couple!

thats what i heard.. just wondered what that meant.. I mean if people passed on game 1 that were high up do they get to decide on game 2 if there is one or does it keep going down the list.. I would hope they thought of that before they started the process so people had the best way to decide what they wanted to do.

I wonder how many passed for safety reasons too.

I was told that you were offered the opportunity to get tickets for the Wild Card or Divisional Round, and if you chose to not get tickets for the WC round, your priority for the Divisional Round wasn't lost

Some of my friends are pissed they got the opening game. I personally don’t care but I understand being a little ehhh.

No respect .. we go 13-3 .. the hottest team in the league ... number 2 seed ... and we get the “ain’t nobody care “ WC game slot

No respect .. we go 13-3 .. the hottest team in the league ... number 2 seed ... and we get the “ain’t nobody care “ WC game slot
Win in the playoffs this year and Saturday is probably the last time we complain about a wack time slot.

if you are the bills trying to pull off fans and testing, an early time slot probably helps.. you get daylight and less chance of most of the crowd getting blitzed..

A good friend of mine who is a hardcore Bills fan (he is a teacher in Syracuse City Schools and will not give his kids homework after Bills victories) just texted me that his brother qualified for two playoff tickets but his wife doesn't want to go so he's in. He's pretty much in hysterics about it. They have to drive to Buffalo on Wednesday to get a mandatory Covid test.

Agreed just win. If they lay an egg Saturday it will be just like the Ravens last year.

there will be no egg laid .. our QB can throw passes outside the numbers .. there’s couldn’t

Probably comes down to TV market size at the end of the day. Bills are the smallest market in the league and Indy is on the smaller side also.

2 small market teams and a game that could be a blowout. Couldn't put Rams/Seahawks or Bears/Saints in that slot because they are in different time zones.

Probably comes down to TV market size at the end of the day. Bills are the smallest market in the league and Indy is on the smaller side also.

It's funny because while the Bills are the smallest market in the league, the market share of who tunes into the games can be insanely high. The playoff game against the Texans last year had a 50.9(!!!) in the Buffalo market.

Anxiety growing exponentially for Sat. Time for Ed Oliver to make it happen against the run.

Well... landmine dodging season...

1609863680493.jpeg