Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

That’s the energy we need. I’m nervous. Anything can happen of course. Hope our backers came to play. Would absolutely love to get up early so that Baltimore is forced to adjust a bit.

I'm not sure the Ravens will be able to keep up. Hopefully I don't jinx us lol

Thinking the key today is the offense. Baltimore is going to put up points against our run defense but if Buffalo can eliminate any dumb turnovers and move the ball this feels like a win. This does not mean the defense can puke all over itself-I just think that the offense is going to need to put up 30+ to win.

It's funny, with how atrocious Syracuse has been in football and mediocre in basketball the last few years- it's a great feeling to have a gameday to enjoy, I almost forgot what it feels like. Also, on behalf of parents with young kids everywhere, thank you NFL for the post bedtime primetime slot.

Ten hours. Let's goooooo Bills

Thinking the key today is the offense.
The way Josh and the boys have shredded m2m blitzing defenses this season has me thinking we might be at a distinct advantage in this game.

If that trend holds true then we win and maybe feel somewhat comfy doing it.

Still super nervous.

Wishing so badly I could be there. For the sake of the experience obviously but also because my nerves pretty much melt away when I feel like a “participant.” Better for my heart!

1610815021081.jpeg

The way Josh and the boys have shredded m2m blitzing defenses this season has me thinking we might be at a distinct advantage in this game.

Still super nervous.

Wishing so badly I could be there. For the sake of the experience obviously but also because my nerves pretty much melt away when I feel like a “participant.” Better for my heart!

Ravens’ DBs are super handsy. I hope that the refs call the holds, illegal contact, etc

Ravens’ DBs are super handsy. I hope that the refs call the holds, illegal contact, etc
Yeah I heard Tasker talking about this yesterday as one of his concerns... kind of like the Seahawks at the beginning of the Legion of Boom... force the refs to keep throwing the flag, which they’re not likely to do. Everything becomes relative, to the officials eye, when you illegally contact on every down.

Still super nervous.

Hopefully they’ve learned from the Chiefs game earlier this year. If I remember correctly, they were clutch/grab on every throw and it was a dog fight to move the ball.

Of course, we are a very different team now.

Inactives:

A. Williams
D. Johnston
J. Devey
J. Fromm
T. Dodson
T. Kroft
D. Jackson

I don't mind Murphy active. He generally keeps contain fairly well. Addison on the other hand...

Inactives:

A. Williams
D. Johnston
J. Devey
J. Fromm
T. Dodson
T. Kroft
D. Jackson

I don't mind Murphy active. He generally keeps contain fairly well. Addison on the other hand...
Johnson being hurt puts Murphy on active roster. Johnson is stout and good on specials (I’m sure Farwell will be missing him there tonight.)

If Murphy can set the edge I’ll be happy.

As a lifetime upstate New Yorker I am obviously adopting Buffalo as my AFC team as the boards resident Saints fan. Really hope the Bills win as I cannot stand Harbaugh.