Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 178 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

ophthalmologists generally suck, but that's funny
Couple of years ago I was tailgating outside Bills stadium and started partying with a couple next to us. They were recently retired and were RVing around the country to stadiums. He was an ophthalmologist from Chapel Hill whose patients included Roy Williams and K.

Personally I would like to see them activate both. Have Taiwan Jones inactive and roll with Singletary, Yeldon and Williams. Let Williams split carrier with Devon and then use Yeldon as a third down guy as he is excellent out of the backfield. Those three would be a real nice trio with different skill sets. Hope the WRs are improved after a week off, if Mckenzie is not 100% have to think about giving Stills a shot.

Now that would be interesting on the 3 RB's. I agree on Stills as well, kind of think he plays

Personally I would like to see them activate both. Have Taiwan Jones inactive and roll with Singletary, Yeldon and Williams. Let Williams split carrier with Devon and then use Yeldon as a third down guy as he is excellent out of the backfield. Those three would be a real nice trio with different skill sets. Hope the WRs are improved after a week off, if Mckenzie is not 100% have to think about giving Stills a shot.

I think Jones is active on gamedays because of his ST play. I'd be surprised if he's inactive on Saturday.

Also, read a stat that the Bills have up the 2nd most receiving yards to TE last year. We need to figure out how to control Andrews.

I think Jones is active on gamedays because of his ST play. I'd be surprised if he's inactive on Saturday.

Also, read a stat that the Bills have up the 2nd most receiving yards to TE last year. We need to figure out how to control Andrews.
For the amount of money we’re thinking about paying two young linebackers, we seem to be pretty terrible at things good linebackers are supposed to take away...

I’m ok with paying Edmunds, but Milano really needs to earn his payday on Saturday Night.

For the amount of money we’re thinking about paying two young linebackers, we seem to be pretty terrible at things good linebackers are supposed to take away...

I’m ok with paying Edmunds, but Milano really needs to earn his payday on Saturday Night.

Milano was awful vs the colts ... couldn’t tackle ... couldn’t cover .. couldn’t think

Jones will be active, no doubt.

Milano was awful vs the colts ... couldn’t tackle ... couldn’t cover .. couldn’t think

Milano is an enigma to me. I'm starting to wonder if the issue with him is between his ears.

I think Edmunds is overrated for the player he is right now while Milano might be underrated. But I know it's a lock that we'll pay Edmunds and bank on him continuing to improve due to how young he still is and I think that's probably the right call. I think Milano will probably end up walking due to the cap restraints we're going to have moving forwards. I'd love to keep him but I think he's just going to be too expensive.

[
I think Edmunds is overrated for the player he is right now while Milano might be underrated. But I know it's a lock that we'll pay Edmunds and bank on him continuing to improve due to how young he still is and I think that's probably the right call. I think Milano will probably end up walking due to the cap restraints we're going to have moving forwards. I'd love to keep him but I think he's just going to be too expensive.

I think the sign Milano and cut Brown which should free up some space and maybe don't resign Williams at RT

Yeldon activated
Good with it, looks like we’ll be throwing a lot anyways because weather forecast is not wind heavy.

This is why he’s been on the 53 man roster for 2 years despite ridiculously low usage. He’s done well in spot duty aside from his fumble against Cincy in the opener last year.

Singletary will get most of the snaps anyways I would think.

Yeldon activated

I think Williams has the higher upside, but I can understand going with the veteran in this situation and agree with the move. Like Nate says, it will be mostly Devin anyway barring injury

weather forecast is not wind heavy.
Just as I posted the above post there appears to be an update on potential weather...

4720E3C8-9D93-4346-9256-CC7E3B1ABA93.jpeg

If we do get snow, I think you gotta consider activating Williams.
I’m sure McD & Beane will make Williams one of those “elevated” on game day that has a shot at being active.

I’m sure McD & Beane will make Williams one of those “elevated” on game day that has a shot at being active.
Gotta be honest - am unclear the difference between activated and elevated.

Gotta be honest - am unclear the difference between activated and elevated.
Yeah I’m not 100% on it but bc of Covid the league let’s teams elevate two more guys (practice squad) to be dressed for game day and participate in pre game warm ups.

They can be dressed and on the field warming up with the 53 man roster. The team can then choose out of those 55 players who they’d like to be active for the game. I think the amount of actives for the game is 47.