Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 179 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

it has more to do with what kind of contract you have.. you get elevated more than twice then you have to sign a nfl contract..

Gotta be honest - am unclear the difference between activated and elevated.

Elevated means they are off the practice squad and can be added to the active roster. Duke was elevated last week but was then listed as inactive when the final roster was set.

Elevated means they are off the practice squad and can be added to the active roster. Duke was elevated last week but was then listed as inactive when the final roster was set.
So elevating during the playoffs pretty much avoids another team claiming that player off waivers?

So elevating during the playoffs pretty much avoids another team claiming that player off waivers?
You can also designate 4 practice squad players to protect, each week, from being plucked.

That's done by protecting a certain number of players each week which I believe is four. Buffalo just announced there 4, was Darron Lee, Williams, Still, and an OL.

Snow shouldn’t play any part in our gameplan, or at least any part in dissuading us from being pass heavy.

Unless it’s a blizzard, you can throw in the snow, and some QBs have said they like throwing in snow (Mahomes being one of them). Your WR’s know where they are going... DB’s do not.

It also could affect the Ravens in the run game because their OL will be trying to leverage forward, along with pulling guards. Also, Lamar relies heavily on quick cuts/jukes.

Who knows how it plays out, and the run game can flourish in any weather, but it certainly adds another layer to this game. We also have never seen Josh Allen, and this offense, operate in snow.

I’m more watching the wind. Right now it’s forecasted to be around 16-17 mph. Really hoping that’s as high as it gets and we don’t start seeing 20+ mph winds.

When I can’t stand anyone from CNN... but Wolf is a Bills fan...

EA6B7D53-00D3-47F2-9E4E-9511D49D36F5.gif

Last edited:
They were talking about snow in the forecast in Buffalo tomorrow night but as of now it looks like it will be clear.

They were talking about snow in the forecast in Buffalo tomorrow night but as of now it looks like it will be clear.
The wind seems to be relaxing without snow as well. Looking like low-mid teens as opposed to mid-high teens.

I feel pretty confident about tomorrow night
That’s the energy we need. I’m nervous. Anything can happen of course. Hope our backers came to play. Would absolutely love to get up early so that Baltimore is forced to adjust a bit.

I was super confident heading into the Colts game and they were way better than I thought.

I have no idea what to expect tonight.

In the ongoing checklist of “Can Josh Allen..?”, here’s a new one...

Can Josh Allen and the Offense navigate the Ravens aggressive/exotic blitz scheme with a strong secondary against our WR’s?

We saw last week what Josh Allen can do.. he carried us to a win in a game where a lot of other things were going wrong (Defense, Special Teams). Indy was the better team that day. We had the better QB.

Gut check time for this Defense. Josh allowed them a mulligan against the Colts.. It’s time for them to man up, and I sincerely hope McDermott is heavily involved in this game-plan.