Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

It’s a mystery why they can’t run the ball tho as well as they pass protect.
It’s hard to find OL that are great at both.

Ravens have an elite run blocking OL, and people are shocked when they have to hold pass blocks and Lamar is under siege.

Colts and Browns have the best lines in football, perceived to be great at both, but Rivers gets it out quick and Mayfield runs a ton of play action/boot action.

Should be 16-2 and riding a 12 game winning streak.

I think Travis Kelce has already caught a td pass... Milano and Edmunds need to play the games of their careers in covering him

Ironically Kelce had his 3rd fewest amount of yards in that game in October but yeah he crushed them in the red zone with the two TDs. Gotta think they'll shade more coverage towards him when the Chiefs are in the red zone

Can the Bills sign Ingram? I don't know how these post-season releases work or if they are just announced now and not official to the start of the league year. I imagine it is immediate but may not be eligible to play in games this season.

Can the Bills sign Ingram? I don't know how these post-season releases work or if they are just announced now and not official to the start of the league year. I imagine it is immediate but may not be eligible to play in games this season.
That’s what I assume.

They can put in a claim, but waiver wire claims aren't processed until after the SB. Based on his salary its unlikely anyone will claim him.

So my Chiefs friend says there were quite a few Browns fans at Arrowhead on Sunday. Think Bills Mafia will have our usual solid showing even with limited attendance?

As a lifelong Pats fan I want to wish you all luck. I hate to say it but I appreciate the football mindset of Bills fans. Also I will always remember this little diddy. “I’ve got a feeling that Buffalos going to the Suoer Bowl. It’s not the last time that Buffalos going to the super Bowl”

So my Chiefs friend says there were quite a few Browns fans at Arrowhead on Sunday. Think Bills Mafia will have our usual solid showing even with limited attendance?
Can get a 4 pod for about $3300 right now. Was just looking with friends. That drops to $2500 and will probably go for it. Have a flight to Tampa booked but thats refundable and securing a SB ticket will be a tough endeavor

Has there been any reporting where someone actually saw first hand how Mahomes is moving?

Has there been any reporting where someone actually saw first hand how Mahomes is moving?
They have released video of practice. He looks fine

bb.jpg