Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 194 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Definitely. I thought the "Bills rank __ vs run so Baltimore will kill them" was incredibly lazy analysis because it's a totally different offense. But those two are comparable.
I thought the same thing.

Colts and Browns are straight power run teams with elite OL’s that have QBs who can make plays in the passing game frequently.

Cardinals and Ravens are more finesse/power run offenses where the runs are based off eye candy and speed.

Our defenses under McDermott typically aren’t monstrous in the trenches, but they are incredibly well coached, disciplined, athletic and fast.

Exactly what you need against a run offense like the Ravens.

We also did a good job on Kyler Murray and that Cardinals offense until the play that shall not be named.

Last edited:
Wow.. I thought reports came out he was the front runner?

No way of knowing, but if we lost last night and he can interview immediately, do they still go Staley?

This is so much fun.
Henne is still in the league? Was Todd Collins not available?

You can’t mention them without bringing up Elvis Grbac

The one thing that worries me about the Chiefs D is that they do seem to be able to get pressure on the QB rushing four ,better then Baltimore and the Colts .. other than that.. it’s garbage ..

I gotta think the game plan will be similar to the game in October, except this time Milano and Edmunds are healthy so the run defense will be a lot better.

The one thing that worries me about the Chiefs D is that they do seem to be able to get pressure on the QB rushing four ,better then Baltimore and the Colts .. other than that.. it’s garbage ..
I think the Colts were towards the top of the league in pressure rate with their front 4.

I saw a stat this morning that interestingly enough, of the four teams left, KC is last in points per game on the season, although all four teams were in the top 5 in the league.

Crazy ...the Ravens had to resort to the silent count with 6700 fans in an NFL stadium.

Best fanbase in the NFL, hands down.

Great fan base, no doubt. And no fan base deserves a SB title more than Bills' fans. But last year I attended Philly at Buffalo and I was shocked at how many Philly fans were at that game. Had to be at least 20K Eagles' fans and they were crazy loud. So in terms of fan intensity let's call it a tie. If we're talking about fan behavior then I yield the balance of my time. :)

Mahomes doing well with the protocols so far. Saying it was a nerve issues related to the neck tackle vs hitting head which is exactly what I thought seeing the replay. He will 95% play imo, as most assume. Not sure about the toe situation.

Would have been nice to get that home field against the Cleveland, but time for some redemption.

1610991829865.jpeg

Mahomes doing well with the protocols so far. Saying it was a nerve issues related to the neck tackle vs hitting head which is exactly what I thought seeing the replay. He will 95% play imo, as most assume. Not sure about the toe situation.

Would have been nice to get that home field against the Cleveland, but time for some redemption.

I think we can rest assured that KC won't be running that option play next Sunday. He also may be a bit less likely to take off from the pocket.

I am not a doctor, but what Reid said last night ("he was doing well", "wind knocked out of him", "passed the deals(?)") was odd. Mahomes' face didn't look like someone who simply had the wind knocked out of him - he looked really dazed. And he couldn't even get to his feet.

Even last night, I fully expected Mahomes to play on Sunday, but I'd bet my life savings that he did actually suffer a concussion and not simply a "pinched nerve"

Chiefs are actually not very good at that. Chris Jones is a beast. Clark has been disappointing this year. but has shown up randomly at times.

I am not a doctor, but what Reid said last night ("he was doing well", "wind knocked out of him", "passed the deals(?)") was odd. Mahomes' face didn't look like someone who simply had the wind knocked out of him - he looked really dazed. And he couldn't even get to his feet.

Even last night, I fully expected Mahomes to play on Sunday, but I'd bet my life savings that he did actually suffer a concussion and not simply a "pinched nerve"
Yeah, Reid doesn't make much sense there. I wouldn't read into it at all.

Texans job has got to be toxic right now. You either have Watson + no cap + no draft picks or No watson and no base for a team.

And an idiot owner / Lord Bailish to report to

We’re going to lose Watson and Harden within months (if not weeks) of each other... the Astros are losing springer... it’s a baaaaad sports situation ...

The OL has rounded into shape to the point where they've become a strength of the team. Another great job by McBean.

The OL has rounded into shape to the point where they've become a strength of the team. Another great job by McBean.
It’s a mystery why they can’t run the ball tho as well as they pass protect.