Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Keep an eye out on Hurricane Delta this week. Right now, it's remnants are projected to be over Tennessee late Saturday night into Sunday morning. Even if it clears out by gametime, it could impact Buffalo's travel. May have to get in a day early.

Fantastic!

Watching the game on tv I remember being astonished that the ball wasn’t going to Diggs as I saw him coming open.... and then said “oh” when I saw Davis WIDE open in the end zone.

Raiders DT, Maurice Hurst, put on Reserve-COVID 19 list today.

Hopefully COVID doesn’t pass the line of scrimmage as we’ve seen for the Vikings.

Last edited:
Fantastic!

Watching the game on tv I remember being astonished that the ball wasn’t going to Diggs as I saw him coming open... and then said “oh” when I saw Davis WIDE open in the end zone.

I'm just seeing now how wide open Singletary was too.

Yeah no way. 10 days off before KC as long as that game goes

With Gilmore testing positive and seeing him face to face dapping up Mahomes after the game Monday, I'd be concerned if that game will even happen at this point.

At what point will the Titan be forced to forfeit the game? They already postponed 1 game now 2. I would imagine this would be it
It’s ridiculous. It’s fairly obvious that the Titans didn’t follow COVID protocols. Why should the rest of the NFL have to kowtow to the Titans ?

League still says the game is on... for now.

I don’t get how they play it, but I also think the NFL is completely fed up with the Titans and will do anything to get that game in.

Hard to see how the game gets played at this point. Tenn is single handily screwing up the NFL season.

Should be a forfeit. If they screwed up bad enough and can't function with the covid list and expanded practice squad then too bad.

Hard to see how the game gets played at this point. Tenn is single handily screwing up the NFL season.
If they have no positives tomorrow & Friday, then we wait for Saturday... if Saturday’s tests come back with no positives, Bills board a plane to Nashville and play on Sunday. Titans get no practice time in their facilities and have to gameplan via Zoom.

I’m about 99% sure that’s the plan right now with the league coming out and saying the game is still on, as scheduled.

It they have positives between now and then, open Pandora’s Box... game could be canceled, forfeited, Bills/Chiefs moved to Sunday/Monday to accommodate a Monday/Tuesday Bills/Titans game, the rumored “Week 18” comes into play, who knows...

If they have no positives tomorrow & Friday, then we wait for Saturday... if Saturday’s tests come back with no positives, Bills board a plane to Nashville and play on Sunday. Titans get no practice time in their facilities and have to gameplan via Zoom.

I’m about 99% sure that’s the plan right now with the league coming out and saying the game is still on, as scheduled.

It they have positives between now and then, open Pandora’s Box... game could be canceled, forfeited, Bills/Chiefs moved to Sunday/Monday to accommodate a Monday/Tuesday Bills/Titans game, the rumored “Week 18” comes into play, who knows...

Depending on what happens with the hurricane, the Bills may not have the ability to wait until later Saturday to travel.

Not sure whether the players union would allow a game to take place without adequate practice time...but otherwise, yes, all h@ll is about to break loose...

Tre not speaking to media today. Wonder if he’s going to opt out. He was on the fence before the season began

Tre not speaking to media today. Wonder if he’s going to opt out. He was on the fence before the season began

Saw he didn't practice and thought it was strange, because nothing was mentioned regarding a possible injury. I think your theory is very possible.

How does a forfeit even work?
The winning team officially wins the game 2-0. The game is official (no stats, of course), and counts fully as a win or loss, depending on which team you are talking about.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you are asking.

Saw he didn't practice and thought it was strange, because nothing was mentioned regarding a possible injury. I think your theory is very possible.
He’s listed with a back injury on the official report