Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Another Titan player test positive this morning, now they're talking about playing the game Mon or Tues and having the Chiefs/Bills game moved to Saturday.

Another Titan player test positive this morning, now they're talking about playing the game Mon or Tues and having the Chiefs/Bills game moved to Saturday.

Moving the games makes the most sense, although sat for Bills Chiefs would be weird with college football going on. A Sunday night double header would be great

Moving the games makes the most sense, although sat for Bills Chiefs would be weird with college football going on. A Sunday night double header would be great

If they move the game to Saturday it goes against Bama/Georgia I think. A Sunday Night double header would be cool, but Bills/Chiefs is such a big game and I don't think the NFL would want two marquee games overlapping each other.

So is a forfeit a straight up win for the bills, aka 5-0? Seems like a dumb question but this is unprecedented right?

So is a forfeit a straight up win for the bills, aka 5-0? Seems like a dumb question but this is unprecedented right?

Yes it would be, I suspect they will try and move the games around first though.

did I hear correctly, that there were THREE more positives today?

THREE???

Agreed, forfeits will mean none of the players get paid so I am sure they don't want that

Was wondering that myself. I assume if there is no game, there is no game check, even for the winning team?

It increasingly seems like people “in the know” are mentioning that the league really does not want to go down the road of forfeits.

I imagine the NFL is holding out hope for no positives on Friday and Saturday, Titans practice Saturday afternoon and play Sunday.

If they still have positives tomorrow, then I think we’d see the game moved to Monday (Tuesday as the emergency game day). Bills/Chiefs moved to Sunday and a Sunday game moved to Thursday.

The punishments for the Titans being speculated are massive... and they should be.

Rumor is Bills vs Titans is being moved to Tuesday night and the Thursday Night game vs KC being bumped back to Sunday.

So what happens if they have a positive test on Monday? We don’t play and have to immediately gameplan for KC on Thursday.

The Titans are such a trash organization.

For the record, I want to play. No forfeits. But that Thursday fluidity is something I’m sure the Bills will demand clarification on.

This sucks. I purposely signed up to be the on call person for our department that Sunday because I knew the Bills were playing Thursday. Oh well 2020

This sucks. I purposely signed up to be the on call person for our department that Sunday because I knew the Bills were playing Thursday. Oh well 2020
Ah, that sucks! Well, the chances the Titans will randomly stop testing positive seem kind of slim, so there’s still a chance we play KC Thursday night.