Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Our poor run game on O and our poor run defense could spell doom in a scenario where passing the ball downfield is extremely difficult.
Could be a game with a healthy dose of designed runs by Josh Allen.

I’d like to see us establish a run game from start to finish for the first time this season.

Throwing the ball all over the place is fun and all, but we have to get more out of the ground game as the season wears on. I think some of the offensive woes vs TEN, KC, & early on vs Jets was due to a lack of balance.

We got Mongo back, Moss looks ready to roll and we know what Singletary is capable of... let’s go!

Do we know anything about Knox’s status for the game? Couldn’t really find anything online quickly...

From Weather.com, not great but slightly better

Rain showers along with windy conditions. Morning high of 51F with temps falling to near 40. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
We need to build a dome. I’m beyond over this.

We finally have a QB and functioning passing offense, yet multiple home games per year we have to worry about adverse weather that helps our opponent more than us.

I know we drafted Allen for these elements, but so far, I haven’t seen the Bills be the beneficiary of bad weather/wind.

Cam has a dead arm and no WRs. Now, potentially, no Gilmore. Only thing they do well is run the ball, and (so far) we’ve run the ball like a JV team.

Do we know anything about Knox’s status for the game? Couldn’t really find anything online quickly...

Still on the COVID List. Lee Smith was activated though.

We need to build a dome. I’m beyond over this.

We finally have a QB and functioning passing offense, yet multiple home games per year we have to worry about adverse weather that helps our opponent more than us.

I know we drafted Allen for these elements, but so far, I haven’t seen the Bills be the beneficiary of bad weather/wind.

Cam has a dead arm and no WRs. Now, potentially, no Gilmore. Only thing they do well is run the ball, and (so far) we’ve run the ball like a JV team.

I try to stay semi-plugged into any stadium conversations out here (my wife shares office space with PSE, but that hasn't been helpful since March), but things seem to have gone radio silent. If they build something close to downtown, I almost certainly assume it would be a retractable roof stadium.

I try to stay semi-plugged into any stadium conversations out here (my wife shares office space with PSE, but that hasn't been helpful since March), but things seem to have gone radio silent. If they build something close to downtown, I almost certainly assume it would be a retractable roof stadium.
That would be perfect

Retractable stadium would be incredible but also the most expensive

I went to the game last year against the Jets, first cold weather game I've been to in a while. It made me fully get on board with a Dome/retractable stadium. The snow games like against the Colts a few years ago don't happen much anymore, it's all freezing rain conditions with wind. Just the worst.

I went to the game last year against the Jets, first cold weather game I've been to in a while. It made me fully get on board with a Dome/retractable stadium. The snow games like against the Colts a few years ago don't happen much anymore, it's all freezing rain conditions with wind. Just the worst.

Agreed. Snow is fun. 40 degrees with rain and wind is absolutely horrible.

For sure. It would all come down to how it's being financed.
If they are going to do it, the next year or two would be the time, given absurdly low interest rates.

I went to the game last year against the Jets,
Took a buddy of mine to that game... he didn’t dress appropriately. I looked back at him around beginning of 2nd quarter and he looked like one of the damn dogs from those commercials with the Sarah McGlaughlin song playing in the background... I said we gotta get outta here, lol.

Retractable roof would be awesome, permanent closed stadium would suck. Those Sept and October games when the sun is shining are some of the most enjoyable times you could find in life.

Took a buddy of mine to that game... he didn’t dress appropriately. I looked back at him around beginning of 2nd quarter and he looked like one of the damn dogs from those commercials with the Sarah McGlaughlin song playing in the background... I said we gotta get outta here, lol.

Retractable roof would be awesome, permanent closed stadium would suck. Those Sept and October games when the sun is shining are some of the most enjoyable times you could find in life.

Yeah with a permanent roof it is a double edge sword cause the September home games are the absolute best. I'll have to double check but it's felt like the Bills have gotten more late November/December home games in recent years. Not sure why but if that continues to happen it furthers the argument for having a fixed or retractable roof.

It's WNY winter time. Guy throws on a hoodie and a winter hat and thought he was good? That's not going to cut it. :) I remember going to games as a young kid with my dad dressed up like that kid on the Christmas story. Never got cold though.

Huge opportunity today, could end up 4 games ahead of NE and 3 games ahead of Miami for the division title