Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Wow, that’s like staking Dracula just before he escapes

Hey huge win- but anybody pretending all is well is kidding themselves. That defense will not help win the division. Frazier is on borrowed time and the next play AJ Klein makes will be his first. Glad to be 6-2 but d@mn do we need help on the one side of the ball we are supposedly ”experts” in- in terms of investment and coaching...

Hey huge win- but anybody pretending all is well is kidding themselves. That defense will not help win the division. Frazier is on borrowed time and the next play AJ Klein makes will be his first. Glad to be 6-2 but d@mn do we need help on the one side of the ball we are supposedly ”experts” in- in terms of investment and coaching...
Agreed, but hopefully the offense found something today. Should have dropped 28 in rough conditions, against a divisional rival Belichek defense.

Allen had the miscommunication pick, but was in command and solid throughout.

Running game was legit.

The defense is a mess. Have to imagine, at 6-2, Beane is looking for help.

The only thing worse than Klein’s play, is his contract. Brutal. Beane did not do us many favors on defense this offseason. Luckily, the reason he let Shaq/Jordan walk and signed these clowns, is because he wanted the cap flexibility, and we can remake alot of this DL in the offseason - plus get Star back.

Lbs and Frazier have been horrendous all year. Also why in the world are we giving a huge cushion against NEs scrub wrs. Next week is gonna be ugly I fear.

IMO, the defense is a lost cause. We chose to sign stiffs like Norman and Klein to fill big holes, and we seem to love to give big cushions to CFL-caliber WRs. Milano misses so many damn tackles. So devoid of playmakers on that side of the ball.

Daboll absolutely has to figure out how to get the chunk plays in the passing game back. I do wonder if Brown is completely healthy, though. About the only positive that came out of this game was what we got out of Moss & Singletary - I think Mongo's return helped in a big way.

All that said, I'd rather be complaining after a win that commiserating after a loss.