Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I guess some QBs lose speed and arm strength just like that.

I guess some QBs lose speed and arm strength just like that.
Cam’s arm was done last year... that’s why he wasn’t signed for more than peanuts

I know pats were way down in personnel but that’s a big win for the Bills today. I don’t care about the woulda, coulda, shoulda nonsense
Huge win... talking heads slobbing MIA knob... hilarious

We are kings, by far, in AFCE... 4-0 w wins over cheats and fish (w better QB.) Suck it.

You can see the path to 11-5 now.. And thats without beating any of the better teams.. Miami is gonna struggle with Tua. NE would need to run the table just to get to 11..

3 WC teams this yr Pitt/Balt will be one , Prob Colts/Tenn then Miami/Vegas/Clev for the 3rd.

KC/Pitt right now fighting for the lone bye..

Just try to avoid the Pitt/Balt that first round.

I guess McKenzie is banged up, which explains why he didn’t do much of anything against a defense that struggles on the edge.

Great morning. Yes we have issues but listening to WGR550 right now and Sal just opened up talking about all of the heart-breaking losses against NE.

Damn it... we deserve this. No team has had a tougher stretch against any other team over the last 20 years. That's a fact. We lived this.

Next 24 hours should be interesting to see if the Bills make a trade to bolster the defense at LB or 1 technique. Klein almost looks unplayable at this point
I rarely have the eye for certain defensive players but Klein stands out badly. Hate criticizing professionals at the highest level of the sport but he’s definitely a liability out on the field. Really eye popping

I rarely have the eye for certain defensive players but Klein stands out badly. Hate criticizing professionals at the highest level of the sport but he’s definitely a liability out on the field. Really eye popping
Am also tired of Edmunds' name seldom being called. Am seeing him take a lot of bad angles.

Am also tired of Edmunds' name seldom being called. Am seeing him take a lot of bad angles.
Very disappointing season for him. Still only 22 which is insane, so plenty of room to grow but definitely has been a let down.

Very disappointing season for him. Still only 22 which is insane, so plenty of room to grow but definitely has been a let down.

I know he's been playing hurt and with Star playing it seemed that he had more freedom to make plays as Star tied up a lot of blocks at the point of attack in the run game. It just seems Edwards constantly getting crushed by an o lineman and opening up huge holes in the run game. McDermott called him out aa couple weeks ago as well, which is rare. Wonder if long term they move him to the outside and bring in a new MLB. Not sure What to do. The lack of a true 1 technique is such a glaring weakness. It's a thankless job but somebody needs to do it

I hear you on Klein, I hate to be that guy as well but he looks lost, slow and constantly missing tackles when in the right position. Also seems to constantly trailing receivers in the pass game as well. He looks like one of Beane's worst signings, won't be easy to get out from underneath that one either.

I am looking to see how Daboll is going to get the downfield passing game going again. I have no issues with taking what's out there and glad to see the run game get going but we need more points on a consistent basis as well. Not going to beat Seattle without scoring more points than they have been.

Morse with his 5th concussion yesterday as well, no idea when he will be back. Some have speculated he may not come back, obviously that is just unfounded internet rumor. Great job by Feliciano yesterday off the layoff and coming in to play center after starting at guard. Guy is an absolute professional.

Next 24 hours should be interesting to see if the Bills make a trade to bolster the defense at LB or 1 technique. Klein almost looks unplayable at this point
I’d prefer a 1 tech... LBs just need to get healthy. Klein sucks but Dodson & Milano getting healthy should shore that up for us... not sure on a timeline for Dodson?

Hopefully Milano will be back to a full pitch count soon. Happy they were able to save him a little bit vs Jets, Pats... we need him for SEA, ARI.

He just seems to bet getting pushed around and not getting off blocks as well, not having Milano hurts too

I’d prefer a 1 tech... LBs just need to get healthy. Klein sucks but Dodson & Milano getting healthy should shore that up for us... not sure on a timeline for Dodson?

Hopefully Milano will be back to a full pitch count soon. Happy they were able to save him a little bit vs Jets, Pats... we need him for SEA, ARI.

Agree 100%

Dodson is scheduled to be back next week I believe.

Can't understate how dumb that onside kick attempt was. Basically gave us free points.

Thanks, Billy!

We were scoring anyways, Pats still ended up with a chance to win at the end until Cam fumbled.

It was a good win but didn't really change my outlook of the team. They'll win the division and hopefully the Wild Card round but I don't see them contenting unless the defense makes big improvements or if Allen really balls out in the big games

I don’t know what the priorities are this offseason, (Milano..ehh) but I have to imagine getting new contracts for Feliciano and Williams are at the top. This OL, once Ford comes back to supplant useless ass Winters, could be really, really good.

Williams is definitely deserving of a contract, I think Milano is still the priority but hopefully it's structured to account for his injury history