Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Agreed, but hopefully the offense found something today. Should have dropped 28 in rough conditions, against a divisional rival Belichek defense.

Allen had the miscommunication pick, but was in command and solid throughout.

Running game was legit.

The defense is a mess. Have to imagine, at 6-2, Beane is looking for help.

The only thing worse than Klein’s play, is his contract. Brutal. Beane did not do us many favors on defense this offseason. Luckily, the reason he let Shaq/Jordan walk and signed these clowns, is because he wanted the cap flexibility, and we can remake alot of this DL in the offseason - plus get Star back.

Hopefully Kleins deal is set up to get out of it with little penalty after this year. He's brutally bad. The Dline played better until the 2nd half when NE was just ripping of chunk runs.

YESSSSS

I’m self isolating right now awaiting a COVID test result and needed this win to not go crazy in these walls...legit just let out the most primal scream in my apartment building. Entire floor is likely shook at the moment.
Get well LI, glad you guys won.

I don’t know what the priorities are this offseason, (Milano..ehh) but I have to imagine getting new contracts for Feliciano and Williams are at the top. This OL, once Ford comes back to supplant useless ass Winters, could be really, really good.

We need the cap to not get slashed.

I don’t know what the priorities are this offseason, (Milano..ehh) but I have to imagine getting new contracts for Feliciano and Williams are at the top. This OL, once Ford comes back to supplant useless ass Winters, could be really, really good.

Star coming back is a cap issue but allows Buffalo to not have to address DT in a big way. You figure LB D end and I would assume CB are the biggest off season/draft issues. Offensively TE and has to be an area we look to address and obviously OL if Williams leaves. A speedster slot guy would be my dark horse position

Seattle next. Going to have to score a bunch of points. They have no defense either

Assuming half decent weather the passing game should be able to thrive. Surprised we didn't try anything with Mckenzie today

Assuming half decent weather the passing game should be able to thrive. Surprised we didn't try anything with Mckenzie today
That surprised me too, Pats had trouble with motion last few weeks, figured there would be more misdirection plays.

That surprised me too, Pats had trouble with motion last few weeks, figured there would be more misdirection plays.

I don't dislike Daboll hes been good but he does some odd stuff from week to week. Zero designed plays to Mckenzie this week, makes little sense. I would assume he will be heavily involved next week. We desperately need to get Brown going as well. Diggs can't do it alone.

I don't dislike Daboll hes been good but he does some odd stuff from week to week. Zero designed plays to Mckenzie this week, makes little sense. I would assume he will be heavily involved next week. We desperately need to get Brown going as well. Diggs can't do it alone.

He needs to figure out how to get chunk plays back in the pass game, ASAP. We are not designed to be a dink and dunk offense.

When they said NE struggled defending the edge, I thought McKenzie could have 6-7 edge plays... nothing. Can’t complain too much though, when we ran, we dominated.

Is Brown still dinged up? Defenses just taking away every he does intermediate to deep? Our offense went from lethal yardage chunks with him at any time to nothing.

He needs to figure out how to get chunk plays back in the pass game, ASAP. We are not designed to be a dink and dunk offense.
If we can run, they will. The All-22’s show what defenses have been taking away, starting with Tennessee... It’s the intermediate and deep balls. However, it gives up a lot of easy short passes that Allen requires a force of God to take, and leaves you weak against the run.

When they said NE struggled defending the edge, I thought McKenzie could have 6-7 edge plays... nothing. Can’t complain too much though, when we ran, we dominated.

Is Brown still dinged up? Defenses just taking away every intermediate to deep? Our offense went from lethal yardage chunks at any time to completely toothless.

I don't think he's 100%. Looked gimpy against KC too.

We need Knox back hopefully next week. His catching issues aside he brings an athletic presence no other TE on our roster has. Need a trade for a LB as well. Try again with Jack in Jax.
Did we sign the LB we brought in this week?

Is Brown still dinged up? Defenses just taking away every he does intermediate to deep? Our offense went from lethal yardage chunks with him at any time to nothing.

Brown doesn't look 100%, hopefully another week gets him close to 100%. Id also look to get either Mckenzie more time as the 4th or bump someone from the PS as Davis has fallen off a cliff the last month.

Brown doesn't look 100%, hopefully another week gets him close to 100%. Id also look to get either Mckenzie more time as the 4th or bump someone from the PS as Davis has fallen off a cliff the last month.
In fairness to Davis, he must lead the league in big plays called back. That said, the drop there can’t happen.

Wonder if there are any big time middle LBs FAs this off season. Move Edmunds outside and maybe sign Milano but not with a lot of guaranteed $.