Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

76985DC6-CF63-445C-AFB2-C1AA65FDFEED.jpeg

Big game Sunday...

Need Josh to be high flying again and have the D get off the field a couple times with a turnover or 2.

Wish I (and 72K others) could be there... 66 and sunny on Nov 8th. :( These are the type of days we were chatting about last week.

Let Russ suck.

Big game Sunday...

Need Josh to be high flying again and have the D get off the field a couple times with a turnover or 2.

Wish I (and 72K others) could be there... 66 and sunny on Nov 8th. :( These are the type of days we were chatting about last week.

Let Russ suck.

Injury report had 17 names on it, yikes. Looks like Hyde is gonna be back and Ford is trending positive as well. Milano appears to be out along with Morse, Norman and several others are questionable.

Injury report had 17 names on it, yikes. Looks like Hyde is gonna be back and Ford is trending positive as well. Milano appears to be out along with Morse, Norman and several others are questionable.
Would be good to get Ford back especially with Morse out.

Yeah you wonder if Milano will even be playing 3rd downs like he has past 2 weeks.

Going to need serious points to even be close

Yeah you wonder if Milano will even be playing 3rd downs like he has past 2 weeks.

Going to need serious points to even be close

Ya he's out for sure this week, big loss. LB is going to have to be a big point of emphasis this off-season.

I'm not saying that I expect a win today, but looking at Seattle's schedule, they really haven't beaten anyone good, and all their games are close.

I think it'll be a 1 score game. I'm fine with going 1-1 in these next 2.

Bills are punk’n Seattle hard.

Everything Daboll is calling is exposing their D.