Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 216 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Who are we cutting to do all this?

I’m assuming Brown, Addison, Butler, Jefferson and Smith.

Chris Carson is intriguing but $9M AAV... ok...
I think they would have to cut Morse, Addison, Brown, Butler, Jefferson, Matakevich, & Lee Smith. That would get to $39.44 in savings without restructuring/release Hughes. Imagine first year numbers for those guys would be closer to $45m though. So it's honestly doable but obviously unrealistic.

I think they would have to cut Morse, Addison, Brown, Butler, Jefferson, Matakevich, & Lee Smith. That would get to $39.44 in savings without restructuring/release Hughes. Imagine first year numbers for those guys would be closer to $45m though. So it's honestly doable but obviously unrealistic.

Sherman and Carson would be interesting pick ups but not for that kind of money. Carson is never healthy either.

Sherman and Carson would be interesting pick ups but not for that kind of money. Carson is never healthy either.
Sherman would be so perfect on a 1 year guaranteed deal. Hendrickson is a brutal decision. Played like a vet minimum guy for 3 years and an $18m guy this year.

No way this FO pays for a RB unless it’s a cheap vet like Gore. Sherman would actually be a nice pickup if the money is right

Spotrac has Sherman's market value at 1 year $7 million pretty similar to what Norman signed last year.

1612495873136.png

Well there's $2.25m avail. Add that and about 8 more to Hunter Henry or Jonuu Smith and fix that position. Was reading from someone about how wild the offense could be if they took Brown and Lee Smith's money and gave it to Henry or Jonuu and then took Harris or Etienne at 30. That would take 2 skill positions where we are bottom 3rd of the league and skip right over average and into top 3rd.

At this point I've basically decided that I have zero interest in Milano at anything involving 8 figures.