Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

May be a reach but any chance that game could be meaningless for Cincy? Like if they're a half game ahead of the Ravens (before playing them the last week losing the Tiebreaker).

May be a reach but any chance that game could be meaningless for Cincy? Like if they're a half game ahead of the Ravens (before playing them the last week losing the Tiebreaker).

I doubt it, but kind of depends on the ravens and if Lamar comes back next week or two Cinci has a couple of decent match ups before the Bills game but the Chiefs on the other hand would really need to crap themselves to lose another game along the way. Looks like the Bills need to run the table if they want the #1 seed.

I don't see how Cincy passes the Ravens. Baltimore will have a better division record unless they totally fall apart (which I don't think they will because their backup QB can play), and Cincy will stub its toe at least once or twice coming down the end stretch with their schedule.

Cincy is in a tough spot as they most likely open the playoffs on the road against teams they beat/played fairly recently.

I don't see how Cincy passes the Ravens. Baltimore will have a better division record unless they totally fall apart (which I don't think they will because their backup QB can play), and Cincy will stub its toe at least once or twice coming down the end stretch with their schedule.

Cincy is in a tough spot as they most likely open the playoffs on the road against teams they beat/played fairly recently.
I think you're overrating the Ravens. 13 points against Carolina. Lost to the Jags. Squeaked by Denver. Didn't they crater down the stretch last year too after Lamar got injured?

Man just checking the bills schedule out... as of now only 6 games against teams that have a losing record out of 17. And those 6 games included one against the Rams on opening week when they were reasonably healthy, on the road and on the night they were celebrating their title and another one against the Lions on thanksgiving day when they typically overperfom their record and on very short rest. If the Bills get the top seed with this schedule, with all of the injuries, that's an amazing achievement in itself. I'm still Super Bowl or bust, but the Bills at full health are clearly the class of the league. Whether they win the Super Bowl or not will come down to how healthy they can get the D and the o-line. I still wish they had picked up a more dynamic RB

Man just checking the bills schedule out... as of now only 6 games against teams that have a losing record out of 17. And those 6 games included one against the Rams on opening week when they were reasonably healthy, on the road and on the night they were celebrating their title and another one against the Lions on thanksgiving day when they typically overperfom their record and on very short rest. If the Bills get the top seed with this schedule, with all of the injuries, that's an amazing achievement in itself. I'm still Super Bowl or bust, but the Bills at full health are clearly the class of the league. Whether they win the Super Bowl or not will come down to how healthy they can get the D and the o-line. I still wish they had picked up a more dynamic RB

Agree 100%

I am just glad they hold the keys to the home field right now. It's all right there. One game at a time and starts versus the Jets.

Pretty sick that we've had zero "bye" games. Easiest games are Steelers & @Bears? So tired of seeing the Texans & Rams practice squad on all of our competitors' schedule Lol.

I don't know if the Ravens need to totally fall apart. @Pit next week is a pick 'em game; so is @Cleve the following week probably. Split those and the Bengals need 3 of 4 to make the last game count which isn't a layup with their schedule but def. possible.

Agree 100%

I am just glad they hold the keys to the home field right now. It's all right there. One game at a time and starts versus the Jets.
I didn't even realize Cincy was on the schedule until I read it here. The only "elite" teams in the league we are missing this year are the Eagles, Cowboys and Niners.

I didn't even realize Cincy was on the schedule until I read it here. The only "elite" teams in the league we are missing this year are the Eagles, Cowboys and Niners.

Unfortunately when you win the division you cross overs are the winners of other divisions - ie KC and Tenn. We (AFC East) also got the AFC North this year which is always a pain ie Baltimore, Pitt, Cincy, Cleveland. Next years not much better with the AFC West and NFC East being the divisions the East matches up with. We are also likely to see Tenn and Baltimore again as well or whoever wins the AFC North.

Apparently Milano is banged up again with a knee injury. Won't practice today and status for Sunday is questionable. Ugh

Can't say I'm shocked, always seemed unlikely he'd be able to get back anywhere near 100% this season. Sucks for sure but better to get it fixed now and hopefully he's ready by next fall.
Agree. I just hope he doesn't take rehab tips from Tre'Davious.

Ughhh. Is it safe to assume its a 9-12 month rehab process? Hopefully have him back by mid-October 2023?

Ughhh. Is it safe to assume its a 9-12 month rehab process? Hopefully have him back by mid-October 2023?

That would be my guess. I *don't think* his recovery will take as long as Tre's since it sounded like Tre himself wanted to rehab longer to be 100%, but this is just a guess.

Are there shorter rehab periods if it's something less than a full tear?

Are there shorter rehab periods if it's something less than a full tear?

I think the procedure makes its about the same whether its a complete tear or partial etc. Recovery can vary from person to person though and in most cases athletes are coming back quicker and quicker though Tre went the opposite way.

If it’s not reconstructed, no. They had to find it during surgery, tear, not torn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom