Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 160 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Josh wasn't the same QB after hurting his elbow on his throwing arm. He down played his injury but it defiantly affected him.

I think the honeymoon phase for the entire team is over. Diggs was starting to crack this year as well and I don't mind some of it but it's only going to get worse from here as far as his tantrums and yes that is what they are. The McBeane stuff has worn thin, Josh Allen is great but he also has blame here too. He kind of low key stunk for the last 7-8 games, for him at least. He also was Dorsey's biggest advocate when he was hired, which happens 99% of the time I get it. I think they have gone as far as they are going to go under the current defensive coordinator and I have been a huge Frazier advocate, but they need to change it up.

I also think they should move on from Dorsey and bring some fresh blood/ system in there. The Daboll continuity hire looked fine on paper but they need to figure out how to win playoff football as oppose to October football. There is no way they get rid of Dorsey though and he needs to be better much better

Honestly, the Von MIller signing could be a disaster as well. He is same age as JJ Watt and will miss at least 10-11 games next year which injuries do happen but he isn't getting any younger and the risk was always there. They took the gamble and it didn't quite work. They really should just sit him until December next year. Play him on 3rd downs and get some reps to get ready for the playoffs. He's definitely still a game changer but his injury was probably the end of the Bills legit title chances. Their pass rush and the draft capital that they have used to try and create one is insane. McBeane just can't help themselves here.

Ton of holes to plug with not much cap space!! The out of gas line should not have been used either. Dude should have just said they got their ass kicked would have been a breath of fresh air. I know these guys get paid a ton of $ but sometimes I wonder if sometimes guys just mail it in without ever really discussing it. (Nobody will ever admit it nor could they) Team had been through a ton and hit the proverbial wall for sure. The Bills have come a long long ways in 5-6 years but not sure they will get over the top without some bigger changes and right now the biggest changes they can make are at the coordinator spots. anyone calling for McDermott to be replaced is a straight up fool. I do think they need some new ideas in the building though on both sides of the ball.

Long season and god knows we needed the 17th regular season game. Running this back and expecting a different outcome would be foolish, IMO

Last edited:
I think the honeymoon phase for the entire team is over. Diggs was starting to crack this year as well and I don't mind some of it but it's only going to get worse from here as far as his tantrums and yes that is what they are. The McBeane stuff has worn thin, Josh Allen is great but he also has blame here too. He kind of low key stunk for the last 7-8 games, for him at least. He also was Dorsey's biggest advocate when he was hired, which happens 99% of the time I get it. I think they have gone as far as they are going to go under the current defensive coordinator and I have been a huge Frazier advocate, but they need to change it up.

I also think they should move on from Dorsey and bring some fresh blood/ system in there. The Daboll continuity hire looked fine on paper but they need to figure out how to win playoff football as oppose to October football. There is no way they get rid of Dorsey though and he needs to be better much better

Honestly, the Von MIller signing could be a disaster as well. He is same age as JJ Watt and will miss at least 10-11 games next year which injuries do happen but he isn't getting any younger and the risk was always there. They took the gamble and it didn't quite work. They really should just sit him until December next year. Play him on 3rd downs and get some reps to get ready for the playoffs. He's definitely still a game changer but his injury was probably the end of the Bills legit title chances. Their pass rush and the draft capital that they have used to try and create one is insane. McBeane just can't help themselves here.

Ton of holes to plug with not much cap space!! The out of gas line should not have been used either. Dude should have just said they got their ass kicked would have been a breath of fresh air. I know these guys get paid a ton of $ but sometimes I wonder if sometimes guys just mail it in without ever really discussing it. (Nobody will ever admit it not could they) Team had been through a ton and hit the proverbial wall for sure. The Bills have come a long long ways in 5-6 years but not sure they will get over the top without some bigger changes and right now the biggest changes they can make are at the coordinator spots. anyone calling for McDermott to be replaced is a straight up fool. I do think they need some new ideas in the building though on both sides of the ball.

Long season and god knows we needed the 17th regular season game. Running this back and expecting a different outcome would be foolish, IMO

I agree with some of this

Davis still should have been able to catch this or draw a penalty, but look how much separation the pass erased.
Too much air under it but that's a risk with any long pass. Throw the damn ball 5 yards!

Too much air under it but that's a risk with any long pass. Throw the damn ball 5 yards!
I can’t get too mad going deep when Davis gets as open as he did, but yeah, that’s the risk you run on those types of plays. You always think with a QB like Allen you’ll hit the relatively easy deep balls but it’s easier said than done.

Looked like he could have hit Knox to move the chains too.

I see we finally got a mock giving us a WR in the first from Bucky Brooks. Gave us Jordan Addison of USC and formerly, Pittsburgh game. The Athletic’s scouting report says his route running sometimes is a clone of Diggs. His physical build and the way he runs reminds me of Calvin Ridley.

I see we finally got a mock giving us a WR in the first from Bucky Brooks. Gave us Jordan Addison of USC and formerly, Pittsburgh game. The Athletic’s scouting report says his route running sometimes is a clone of Diggs. His physical build and the way he runs reminds me of Calvin Ridley.
Would really like to address the OL in the first round this year. But if there isn't a sure fire OL available at that point, I don't want to force it. The only current OL I'm happy with right now is Morse and you never know with his concussion history.

I can’t get too mad going deep when Davis gets as open as he did, but yeah, that’s the risk you run on those types of plays. You always think with a QB like Allen you’ll hit the relatively easy deep balls but it’s easier said than done.

Looked like he could have hit Knox to move the chains too.
Knox for sure looks like the throw there especially if you're punting on 4th. With a good pass he probably turns up to the 40ish for 75% of the Davis yardage anyway.

Knox for sure looks like the throw there especially if you're punting on 4th. With a good pass he probably turns up to the 40ish for 75% of the Davis yardage anyway.
It's definitely the throw. The pass to Davis makes sense if you are going on fourth. Just like last week when we bombed it to Shakir on third and 2. He caught it, thankfully, but it just isn't good football.

I think the honeymoon phase for the entire team is over. Diggs was starting to crack this year as well and I don't mind some of it but it's only going to get worse from here as far as his tantrums and yes that is what they are.
He already whined his way out of Minnesota, so there's a track record there. Pretty soon he'll reach the point no return on the hot/crazy version of diva WR's and his act won't be worth it anymore.

He already whined his way out of Minnesota, so there's a track record there. Pretty soon he'll reach the point no return on the hot/crazy version of diva WR's and his act won't be worth it anymore.
OBJ, Terrell Owens…,

Hell, the Jets signed Plaxico when he got out of prison after he shot himself. I know it is the Jets, but still…

Always a market in the NFL for anyone who can help the team.

Someone will always sign him until he is washed up.

OBJ, Terrell Owens…,

Hell, the Jets signed Plaxico when he got out of prison after he shot himself. I know it is the Jets, but still…

Always a market in the NFL for anyone who can help the team.

Someone will always sign him until he is washed up.

He's not going anywhere. The Bills won't trade him anyway, makes too much $ as well

If the throw to Davis were more accurate there’s a decent chance that’s a TD so I doubt Knox is getting 75% of that but certainly a higher likelihood to move the chains

No show. Could be emotionally spent

Saffold and Hyde admitted that on Monday. I def believe it, but even if the Bills had more energy the Bengals had a better gameplan than the Bills and won at the LOS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom