Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

KC steals another game I see. Screw that team.
being the better team and winning late is one thing.. but they seem to win games over and over where they were never the better team.

Kinda like Philly never wins that game yesterday if the clear and obvious face mask gets called. maybe they felt bad about missing the one the week before. But thats 2 weeks in a row philly has not been the better team either.

KC steals another game I see. Screw that team.
Get ready for another trip to KC. Bills still have 4 division games left, none of which are cakewalks. KC already swept the Chargers and have 2 games vs. crap Denver and 1 at crap Vegas left in the division. The Vegas trip is week 18 so KC might have nothing to play for by then.

Get ready for another trip to KC. Bills still have 4 division games left, none of which are cakewalks. KC already swept the Chargers and have 2 games vs. crap Denver and 1 at crap Vegas left in the division. The Vegas trip is week 18 so KC might have nothing to play for by then.

Still 7 games left and KC lost to the Colts, anything is possible

I am so glad I skipped that game last night. Didn't want to go to bed angry. Never been more certain a game would play out so exactly. Other than the Pats-Colts game last year I don't think a game involving two other teams has gone the Bills way since the Chiefs lost in Minnesota in 1993.

I am so glad I skipped that game last night. Didn't want to go to bed angry. Never been more certain a game would play out so exactly. Other than the Pats-Colts game last year I don't think a game involving two other teams has gone the Bills way since the Chiefs lost in Minnesota in 1993.

Ummm

Absolutely no reason not to score 30
Points against this defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors