Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I admit that I was not a fan of the signing, but so far, he’s been excellent.
Me neither. When you get that contract you don't get anymore "well the DT next to him was hurt" excuses. Hope he continues to prove us wrong.

Time to give the O-Line some credit. It's been borderline fantastic these last 2 games. Hope we stay healthy and keep this thing going.
Ya from what I read they weren't even that bad vs the Jets; you had Josh leaving the pocket unnecessarily a few times.
All signs pointing up on Torrence is such a relief. Our Gs stunk for so long. I don't understand why that position is de-valued so much. Miami can apparently plug in anyone on their OL but not us or most teams.

Ya from what I read they weren't even that bad vs the Jets; you had Josh leaving the pocket unnecessarily a few times.
All signs pointing up on Torrence is such a relief. Our Gs stunk for so long. I don't understand why that position is de-valued so much. Miami can apparently plug in anyone on their OL but not us or most teams.

In a cap world some positions just get devalued. RB is the obvious one but Guard is prolly the 2nd. Teams would rather pay their QB, then WR, then Tackles, then maybe Center and then the rest of the big defense positions (DE, CB)

In the past year or so though, with the amount of two high/quarters/cover-6 shell coverages, you're seeing teams utilize TE more and invest in the O-line to counter it

Dude is shot. So far this season, he's looked so slow and late to react. I'm sure if you ask his wife, that's someone else's fault, though.

I like Poyer a lot but he doesn't look right. He's on the wrong side of 30 and you wonder if the miles have caught up. Buffalo has to address safety in next years draft

I haven't gotten a game here in KC since the Jets opening week fiasco but I get today's game since the Chiefs play tonight. I promise I'll turn it off if things start going sideways.

First team to force a punt, get a TO, or limit to a FG wins.

I’d be onside kicking after every score if I’m the coach of either of these teams

Jim Nantz is retiring a year too late. Tony Romo should go with him. Buzz busters.

Alexa, play Robert Nesta Marley.

Man, missed fumble cost points. Need another huge stop because they get ball 2nd half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom