Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

We are lucky the defense is forcing this turnovers because that fourth down call was absolutely terrible. I’m tempted to call into Bills radio tmrw just to bring that up.

So how do we self destruct this drive?

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Good win. As noted Dorsey is still uneven but D was excellent. Really need a better WR 2, slim pickings beyond Diggs.

How about showing the illegal contact penalty replay?
I thought it was just Chief games they did this but I guess CBS just sucks. Let's show insignificant replays 800 times but not this 3rd down flag that extends the drive.
Then there is "He's SHORT OMG WHAT A SPOT!". Lol I don't know why this tilted me so much. I hate announcers who can't say "oops my bad" when the replay makes a fool of them.

I still cannot reconcile losing to Zack Wilson he is the worst player in pro sports history with that many starts.

W
I thought it was just Chief games they did this but I guess CBS just sucks. Let's show insignificant replays 800 times but not this 3rd down flag that extends the drive.
Then there is "He's SHORT OMG WHAT A SPOT!". Lol I don't know why this tilted me so much. I hate announcers who can't say "oops my bad" when the replay makes a fool of them.

I still cannot reconcile losing to Zack Wilson he is the worst player in pro sports history with that many starts.
He’s beat us twice and each time he’s been horrid in the games surrounding the bills games

Good win. As noted Dorsey is still uneven but D was excellent. Really need a better WR 2, slim pickings beyond Diggs.
Shakir needs more snaps. Josh also doesn’t look for other guys enough.

How bout some love for the much maligned bills O-line? Former Foreskins vaunted pass rush was non-existent

“Next Gen stat of the game: The Chiefs targeted Bears LB Tremaine Edmunds 11 times in coverage. Edmunds allowed 10 receptions, 88 yards and one TD.”

Yeah I was actually thinking that Bernard might be a better MLB for us against teams like KC, Miami, Cincy.

Yeah I was actually thinking that Bernard might be a better MLB for us against teams like KC, Miami, Cincy.

I always though Edmunds was a bit overrated by many. he's a tremendous athlete, freak of nature and he was real young when he entered the league as well but the Bills made the right move letting him walk regardless of what Bernard becomes, although he's off to a hell of a start. Seems a lot like Milano really, doubt he will be that good but every NFL team has tough decision to make considering the salary cap.

Bernard may struggle versus the bigger more physical fronts but there aren't a ton of ground and pound teams left and the teams that you list above are the ones that the Bills will need to beat in the playoffs.

I always though Edmunds was a bit overrated by many. he's a tremendous athlete, freak of nature and he was real young when he entered the league as well but the Bills made the right move letting him walk regardless of what Bernard becomes, although he's off to a hell of a start. Seems a lot like Milano really, doubt he will be that good but every NFL team has tough decision to make considering the salary cap.

Bernard may struggle versus the bigger more physical fronts but there aren't a ton of ground and pound teams left and the teams that you list above are the ones that the Bills will need to beat in the playoffs.

I would've gladly kept Edmunds around, but it was not feasible at the price that he got paid. It is what it is. Bernard has been great so far. As you said, we'll see how he does against those more physical offenses.

Edmunds was good for Frazier's defense, Bernard is better for McDermott's defense

Once Buffalo signed those big deals to Allen, Diggs, Von Miller and Milano the writing was on the wall for Edmunds. Buffalo wasn't gonna be able to fit that huge deal under the Cap. It was a no brainer to let him walk and already looks like the correct call. I never hated Edmunds but to me he was to inconsistent and disappeared to often big games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom