Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Refs don’t impact the outcomes of games!

I know that because the best and brightest of Syracusefan.com have repeatedly told me this.
I maintain that they’re innately “biased” towards the good teams, as are most sports fans.

Not on purpose. But because they assume they must be right because they’re “good” and the “scrub team” can’t possibly be right.

NFL could fix some of these things real easily by making the “judgement calls” of old men on high speed plays by elite athletes reviewable/challengable. Like the NBA. Sure it slows things down, but you can just show more commercials so it’s win/win!

Our offense has been pretty much awful in half our games so far. Diggs is the only guy that shows up every game. Gabe completely disappears and we might as well not even dress a slot receiver. Dorsey also appears to be in over his head. Thank goodness that was a home game and the refs didn’t bother calling PI two plays in a row.

Okay. I’m usually all for going for the win. But it’s game dependent. If you are playing KC you try to end the game. You don’t kick it to them and hope to hold them. Against this team though? Yes, pin them back because that yardage is way harder to gain by that team. Especially when your kicker already missed a long 1.

Okay. I’m usually all for going for the win. But it’s game dependent. If you are playing KC you try to end the game. You don’t kick it to them and hope to hold them. Against this team though? Yes, pin them back because that yardage is way harder to gain by that team. Especially when your kicker already missed a long 1.
agreed. Fine with a run, to make NYG burn their last TO, and try to pin them deep.

Hard to see how Buffalo doesn't bail on that contract as soon as it's not a huge cap hit. Knox has to catch that.
it wasn't a great throw. But it was definitely something a professional pass catcher should make most of the time. Know RARELY makes such catches. hes good after the catch though.

IMG_2410.jpeg

I want to hold out some small hope that could be our KC Overtime win vs Malik Willis and/or Houston last year. Weird game, two turnovers really hurt in a low possession game like that; only had it 3times in 2nd half. I'll stop defending that clown show now. Very well officiated final play I thought.

OMG how'd I forget this.
We were up 5..
IMO a FG there is pretty terrible regardless of opponent. Pin them deep and keep em out of the end zone which you'd have to do after a made FG anyway.
Vs Mahomes I probably go for it (and don't run on 1st/2nd).

Apparently Allen got injured early on…might explain all the shotgun and whatnot. But I didn’t watch tonight so I can’t really speak on it much. Sounds like I missed a very enjoyable game.

OMG how'd I forget this.
We were up 5..
IMO a FG there is pretty terrible regardless of opponent. Pin them deep and keep em out of the end zone which you'd have to do after a made FG anyway.
Vs Mahomes I probably go for it (and don't run on 1st/2nd).
Yes that’s even it, it wouldn’t have ended the game anyway it was still 1 score with a 2pt conversation

Bills need to activate Isabella and call the Raiders on Renfrow

If Isabella can find open space in the middle of the field then bring him up.
Problem is, we're really ineffective in using the middle of the field in the passing game

Problem is, we're really ineffective in using the middle of the field in the passing game
Shorter is coming off the IR. Maybe they could use his big body over the middle.

If Isabella can find open space in the middle of the field then bring him up.
I’m not sure that’s really his thing. He’s more a Marquise Goodwin, run straight down the field as fast as you can, type of guy.

There’s really no reason Kincaid shouldn’t be what we’re looking for in the middle of the field. I don’t think we’ll find someone better at getting open in those areas than him this season.

I’m not sure that’s really his thing. He’s more a Marquise Goodwin, run straight down the field as fast as you can, type of guy.

There’s really no reason Kincaid shouldn’t be what we’re looking for in the middle of the field. I don’t think we’ll find someone better at getting open in those areas than him this season.
I agree with that. But if I was any WR on the PS I'd be watching film of Beasely. Also, 2 years in and I'm still not sure what we have in Shakir.

Isabella definitely isn't a Beasley clone but we need some fresh blood in the slot. Harty and Shakir just aren't getting it done and Gabe disappears for huge stretches.

it was only a 1 score game with the FG attempt because up 4 when they scored they kicked the XP instead of going for 2 to make it a 6 pt game which is important and made even more important with a FG that would have ended the game..

You just never know what this team will do week to week. I mean the swings from game to game are just wild. Every game is just a crap shoot and I am done even trying to make sense of any of it.

I gotta say, Damar’s number being on the back of the Bills ambulance is so weird to me.

Hopefully Harris is ok, but that was some extra awkward TV. Like Damar is their ambulance hall of famer or something.

I gotta say, Damar’s number being on the back of the Bills ambulance is so weird to me.

Hopefully Harris is ok, but that was some extra awkward TV. Like Damar is their ambulance hall of famer or something.
From the sounds of it, he's fine. He was released from the hospital earlier today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom